No announcement yet.

Does anyone know if...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if...

The Klitschko-Williamson and Trinidad-Mayorga fights will happen at the exact same time? I would like them to be set up in a way that allows me to see both.

They are both the "main events" so it depends on the length of the undercards. Some fight are set up so that neither fighter has to come out until a certain time anyway. Remember Lewis-Tyson? They needed like 90 minutes of filler because those guys weren't coming out 'til it was time.

Wlad's a heavyweight and a big name, I know, but I don't know how, coming off of a loss, he's the main event when the two undercards are title fights. Maybe it was part of what lured him from HBO - he was to be on the undercard of Roy's fight as their plan went.

Find someone with Tivo - or find a way to record the Showtime fight on another TV while you're watching the pay-per-view.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx30 View Post
      The Klitschko-Williamson and Trinidad-Mayorga fights will happen at the exact same time? I would like them to be set up in a way that allows me to see both.
      You can watch them on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
        You can watch them on youtube.
        no, you cant. i'm reporting all boxing on youtube as copyright infringement. good luck watching boxing for free on the internet you ****sucker

Comment

Working...
        X