Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Tried To Cheat Against Demarco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So thats how he won....i thought it was just because he was more skilled then DeMarco, it all makes sense now.

Comment

people are funny because they look at this thread as me crying, or hating on broner or that demarco got outclassed easily and would have lost anyways or something along those lines they ignore something that should be viewing objectively. You fools aint boxing fans rather fanboys and trolls

okay so Broner gloves were obviously undersized but since they weigh the same its okay.

Whats to keep boxers from having their gloves custom made (which they already do) to have more of the padding on the wrist and top of the hand then actually in front of the knuckles instead, I mean hell as long as it weight 8 oz right who cares then right?

dont say if the gloves have been tampered with the commission would have found it, cause you get your gloves custom made, so if its made like that then they really is no tampering for the commission to notice.
      Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 01-22-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        he clearly modified his post. how old are u kids?? and even with that, there was no trying to cheat established so the post title is also misleading. smh. ppl should get banned for this type of crap
        He also tried to convince everyone that Abner Mares doesn't throw low blows.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          people are funny because they look at this thread as me crying, or hating on broner or that demarco got outclassed easily and would have lost anyways or something along those lines they ignore something that should be viewing objectively. You fools aint boxing fans rather fanboys and trolls

okay so Broner gloves were obviously undersized but since they weigh the same its okay.

Whats to keep boxers from having their gloves custom made (which they already do) to have more of the padding on the wrist and top of the hand then actually in front of the knuckles instead, I mean hell as long as it weight 8 oz right who cares then right?

dont say if the gloves have been tampered with the commission would have found it, cause you get your gloves custom made, so if its made like that then they really is no tampering for the commission to notice.
          dude, ur the biggest fanboy and troll in the thread. in fact, no1 has even agreed with u in this thread. stop being so pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            only one top win...and its tainted....but hes a top P4p....oh HBO can make you a superstar cant they! :AOR:
            How is it tainted they wore the same type of gloves? The gloves didn't help Broner beat the living **** out of Demarco. Don't be a clown and go outside or something, your losing track of reality.

Comment

dude, ur the biggest fanboy and troll in the thread. in fact, no1 has even agreed with u in this thread. stop being so pathetic
              you dont have to agree with me, this aint what the thread is about, and everyone who came in here just came said nothing with substance so they're opinions are worth less then your mothers ovaries.

Comment

not just this thread!

Comment

i'm sending gavin rees an email warning him to check the gloves. not like it will matter rees has an iron chin but just to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by even money View Post
                    stop crying

broner is a better fighter than demarco. Period.
                    Originally posted by dannyankee09 View Post
                    did demarco also wear a bigger head than he was supposed to? Because that was what was getting pounded like broner couldn't miss.
                    Originally posted by dempseyrollin View Post
                    he clearly modified his post. How old are u kids?? And even with that, there was no trying to cheat established so the post title is also misleading. Smh. Ppl should get banned for this type of crap
                    Originally posted by boxing bob View Post
                    and this supports your claim that broner tried to cheat? Ignorant, even for you
                    Originally posted by dempseyrollin View Post
                    oh plz. Dont create your own story. If broner's gloves weighed 8oz and there was no tampering, and there clearly wasnt because the commission is supposed to look for these things, then there isnt a story. Stop tryuing to rile up the masses with your stupidity

^^^^^^ all of this^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                      ^^^^^^ all of this^^^^^^^^
                      your post just proved my point in my previous post not 3 post above this. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                      X