Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brits on tour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite the amount of shite he chats, you can't knock Bunceys enthusiasm.

Also, great thread idea.

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
      lol, thats fair enough I know many do like him!

I actually also like Marmite but it only in small doses and have to be in the mood for it.

I do Like the Avatar, your dog? English bull terrier?
      Sorry Mate, just saw your post.

It's not my dog although I did grow up around dogs like this.

Comment

Good luck to Matty Askin tonight. I was actually a bit shocked by his loss to Dickinson but whether that's a learning fight or an indication of his level we'll find out a little more in 6 hours.

Comment

Dickinson's a good boxer and picked Askin apart with the jab. Record is very deceiving as his stoppage losses have come through injury and he's currently the British CW champion.

Askin is a tough kid and should have too much for this Pole tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Dickinson's a good boxer and picked Askin apart with the jab. Record is very deceiving as his stoppage losses have come through injury and he's currently the British CW champion.

Askin is a tough kid and should have too much for this Pole tonight.
            Sounds like Askin got knocked out

Comment

Yea, stopped by a left hook in the 11th.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Yea, stopped by a left hook in the 11th.
                Anyone have any info on the fight? Was it close etc.... Or a link to a report?

Thanks

Comment

Craig Lyon fights in France tonight against French bantamweight, Anthony Settoul (13-2). They fight for the EBU-EU bantamweight title.

Comment

Richard Towers travels to China to meet Australian Lucas Browne, Commonwealth heavyweight title eliminator. Both men hit hard, Towers has shown vulnerabilities in stepping up and Browne is yet to. Promises to be an exciting contest for however long it lasts.

Fight takes place on 11th December.

Comment

Danny McIntosh packs his bags for Canada and takes on rising prospect, Eleider Alvarez, (10-0). This fight happens within a weeks time and will be for the WBO NABO light heavyweight title.

Michael Sprott rematches Gerber a day later [15th] after their first contest ended in bizzare circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                      X