Collapse
No announcement yet.

More suspicious stuff when it comes to JCC JR's drug test versus Lee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if no one will do anything about it just tell martinez to ped-up his ass too...that would make the fight fair.

Comment

All I can say on the issue is that I'm relieved that the next fight will be in Vegas where we can be more confident something as basic as substituting piss won't be possible.

Seriously tho, tired of hearing Steward rationalize this away.... Who was looking out for Andy Lee????...this should have been one of the major issues before the fight. You think Nazim Richardson would have missed this 'test'? He would have been in there holding the cup

Comment

Are any of you really surprised?? I mean they wanted to weigh his gloves and his whole team almost had a heart attack. Remember Karma is a straight ***** especially went it comes to these type of things. Regardless Maravilla is going to cut his ass up IF the fight is made.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          So? What are you gonna do about it?

What is Emanuel Steward gonna do about it?

What is Emanuel Steward's assistant gonna do about it?

What is Andy Lee gonna do about it?

NOT A DAMN THING: Because JCC JR calls the shots. Get used to it.
          I'm getting really sick of you.

Comment

not sure how good the source is, but if this is true then that's messed up.

Comment

Just more suspicious clouds that hang over JCC Jr.
              I was watching the fight on Saturday, thinking i want to get excited about the guy, but theres too many question marks with him and his team.

Comment

Chavez fans are in denial.His whole entire career is suspicious.Even a win over Martinez with no urine sample will always cast a cloud.

Comment

I'm disgusted with Top Rank fighters getting away with cheating.

It's ruining the sport of boxing.

Comment

who the hell can do something about this?? are we waiting for floyd jr to fight chavez jr?

Comment

man you guys just got baited into a smear campaign. Everyone gonna say **** cause its easier to say he doing this and that then to believe he actually getting good. Fact he skipped a drug test once, Commision didnt ask him he took off and that was it and BAM now he cheating lol. Fact against lee Lampley and them said he didnt take a test meanwhile when they was saying that chavez was taking the piss test. Fact he been suspened for taking a prescition diuretic, not sterioids, excuse he doctor gave it to me for some reason. Non of this **** will say he is on steriods lol. Rather he using something to cheat to make weight LOL.

Fools are idiots thinking he cheating with steriods if anything he cheating take banned dietetic supplements, I think he was ephedrine up against lee not steriod out lol.

If you fools gonna accuse someone and cry about it at least lean to the most common **** the evidence will suggest.

Comment

Working...
                      X