No announcement yet.

Police are throwing flashbang grenades at protesters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police are throwing flashbang grenades at protesters

Police have are now throwing flashbang grenades at protesters in oakland. It's only a matter of time before they start shooting these people. Why are we letting our government get away with this? Time to pick up an AK-47 and not a sign. The revolution is at hand. . .

[IMG][/IMG]

Dro's from Oakland. Maybe he can chime in.

Comment

What's holding you back TS?

Get out there and start shooting. Show everyone you aren't just a bunch of hot air.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        What's holding you back TS?

Get out there and start shooting. Show everyone you aren't just a bunch of hot air.

When the feds ask for everyone to turn over there guns...ill just give them my bullets.

Comment

lol. Oh well. It won't happen soon but better believe, eventually people will start really picking up guns and start shooting.

it's our DUTY as citizens to abolish any American government that does not put its people first. -DOI

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            When the feds ask for everyone to turn over there guns...ill just give them my bullets.
            So it's about the guns all of a sudden? I thought I was about a corrupt government? Why wait until they take your guns?

You said it yourself, time to pick up your AK. Don't be a *****, for once in your life stand up for what you believe and don't be a passive muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              lol. Oh well. It won't happen soon but better believe, eventually people will start really picking up guns and start shooting.

it's our DUTY as citizens to abolish any American government that does not put its people first. -DOI

Damn right! That NDAA bill is straight up nazi ****. But the people are going to get tired of being bullyed by the government. And the last time we did this, a bunch of farmers beat the british empire. We CAN, and we WILL.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                So it's about the guns all of a sudden? I thought I was about a corrupt government? Why wait until they take your guns?

You said it yourself, time to pick up your AK. Don't be a *****, for once in your life stand up for what you believe and don't be a passive muppet.

I cant do this alone, i need more men, no I need PATRIOTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  And they'll send em right back.

Comment

looks fun. id make molotovs if i was in Oaktown

Comment

Working...
                    X