Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Top JWW should fight Bradley on short notice & won't get paid much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously, bradley fighting casamayor is 10x as bad as wladimir fighting mormeck.

This is some horrible ****.

Why do he have to fight in november?

Comment

Yes, Bradley fighting Casamayor is pretty bad but this is a showcase for Timothy. Who were you expecting on short notice? The fight sucks but Bradley is most likely facing Manny next. This is, in every sense, a tuneup for a fighter who's been on the sidelines for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        seriously, bradley fighting casamayor is 10x as bad as wladimir fighting mormeck.

This is some horrible ****.

Why do he have to fight in november?
        He's fighting in November because being on 1 of the biggest boxing starts in the world today is hard to refuse, especialy when your probably going to be the co-main event.

So i think the thread has proved that no top Jr.WW is out there that will fight their biggest fight of their career on short notice & for pennies, right?

Yet the Bradley hate will continute, I'm not saying Casa is a great fight but nobody in the current situation is avaliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
          He's fighting in November because being on 1 of the biggest boxing starts in the world today is hard to refuse, especialy when your probably going to be the co-main event.

So i think the thread has proved that no top Jr.WW is out there that will fight their biggest fight of their career on short notice & for pennies, right?

Yet the Bradley hate will continute, I'm not saying Casa is a great fight but nobody in the current situation is avaliable.
          "the bradley hate" is of no fault but his own. He started this crap with calling Khan out, then ducking him. He could have saved face by blaming it on his management troubles, but he went full ****** instead.

Now hes fighting Casamayor at 40. A lightweight who haven't been decent in almost 4 years.

Sorry, but Martinez match against barker seems credible in light of this.

Comment

I agree that Bradley ducked Khan in some sort of form, but i think he was looking at the bigger picture rather then the present at the time, it didn't make sense that all of a sudden he was unhappy with Gary Shaw promotions. I think he was told during the summer by top rank that if he signs for them, Jew Arum will guarantee him a fight with Pacquiao in 2012, which means more money, more exposure due to the magnitude of the fight & fighting a better opponent in a ATG rather then Khan.

Comment

bradley's already got a very good resume. we know he's legit and everyone said pac was ducking him earlier this year. it's not like he's a one win wonder like ortiz. this fight is sh-it but what do you expect when you have a big payday on the horizon? maybe casamayor will pull a keith mullings who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                So wait, Manny will be making another smaller guy move up to fight him? Who does Manny think he is?

the reaction to this should be hilarious.
                Bradley has already had a fight at 147.

Same amount as Ortiz had at 147...

LOL.

Comment

I think a bout with Mauricio Herrera would of been a credible bout at short notice
                  - gutsy fighter with a lot of smarts, & think he'd give Bradley a serious workout after the time without a serious opponent.

Comment

Should have been Maidana, but we know that would never had happened.

Comment

Originally posted by MrContradiction View Post
                      Should have been Maidana, but we know that would never had happened.
                      brilliant name and a post that fits. job well done.

Comment

Working...
                      X