Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes you such a good lover, why do you make so many women climax so hard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes you such a good lover, why do you make so many women climax so hard?

Lets face it everyone here on boxing scene is well hung, what gives you the advantage over other boxing scene users?

Technically he is a reetard but so are all of us, sometimes the mutational fcuk up turns out to be useful and the ****** goes on to reproduce more offspring due to getting laid much more
    Last edited by AlexKid; 05-27-2019, 11:27 AM.

HAI!

Comment

Well i dont want to brag but i might aswell

there is no contest really as i am the best

This is because i get Hakeem, Rakeem and Raheem to get it sorted as i peep through the key hole

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Well i dont want to brag but i might aswell

there is no contest really as i am the best

This is because i get Hakeem, Rakeem and Raheem to get it sorted as i peep through the key hole

thats both gay and cuck at the same time, you are lower than a hom0sexual, h0mosexuals look down on you

Comment

cool = 2+ women 1 guy

normal 1 guy 1 woman

POS = 2 + guys 1 woman (which is ironically what u have to do to be an optimal lover ie go in a team, thats the point at which I realized pleasing women optimally* was for Pieces of 5hite and I no longer wanted to be "perfect" at pleasing women sexually)
          Last edited by AlexKid; 05-27-2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            thats both gay and cuck at the same time, you are lower than a hom0sexual, h0mosexuals look down on you
            What can i say , its tough out there

Comment

Working...
            X