Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You literally could not design a fighter that Wilder should look amazing against than what Breazeale is, why people thought Breazeale who is a total stiff had anything to offer a fighter literally better than him in every way other than maybe toughness (which never lasts at heavy) I don't know what to say.

Breazeale did his job he talked big and made Wilder look amazing, which helps build Wilder even more for real fights. Doesn't change anything about Wilder because he did what he was supposed to do against a stiff.

Wilder is still my man though and was a great clip for his reel.

Comment

• are we really gonna get the ortiz wilder again, not sure i'd want to see it when there are other fresh fights we could be getting

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        So why fight Breazeale and pretty much all of his other opponents, if he won't fight Whyte and make more money?
        What part of BREAZEALE WAS HIS MANDATORY are you not understanding? Dam you really don't know $h!+ about boxing. Why dont you go somewhere else? Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          So no Joshua, no Fury and not Whyte.

But fight a guy near 50 with health conditions who you have already beaten.

Let me know when Wilder steps up against anyone
          Fury already eliminated himself from any hard fights 3 tunes up and then he will look to fight Joshua or wilder per him and arum words.... I wouldn’t mind seeing he fight Whyte next but that ends exact same way as Breazeale fight Whyte is to easy to hit, Joshua/wilder is fight that should be next.... now you say let you know when wilder steps up but who exactly is Joshua stepping up and fighting next? Let’s face it wilder/fury/Joshua is the cream of crop everyone else is notches below them so if they not fighting each other none of them is “stepping up”

Comment

• That's my guy!!!!!!
            #BOOOMBSQUUUUUUAAAAAD

Comment

• Who gives a **** if Wilder was shook or not before the KO? He knocked Breazeale's ****ing head right off, who cares what happened before it?

Comment

• Wilder should not come in any lighter than he did today

Comment

• With that scary right hand punch that landed on Breazeale, for sur the Fury & Joshua fight’s will be delayed further. Neither wants that smoke from this country hard hitting Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                    Well obviously, at heavyweight anyone who gets caught by anyone will be 'hurt'. All HWs are heavy punchers, that's the whole point. So ok, he was caught and therefore hurt, by that definition. But it's irrelevant because he shook it off rapidly and was certainly clear enough to set up and land the KO.
                    No doubt, but Reddfoxx was wanting to claim otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                      “Very aggressively” will never work against Wilder....everything has to be strategic, even down to the set up punch. That’s what “camp” is for, to work on specifics. It’s one of the reasons Hearn shouldn’t call out Ortiz 4 weeks prior to facing his robot. Ambush call outs are WACK! Ortiz needs his FULL camp to focus specifically on short circuiting that straight right the robot loves to throw....as well as other things...
                      Lolx.... what is the essence of going full camp and still get KOed in one and miss out on the pay day?

This full camp scrap is highly over rated.

Comment

Working...
                      X