• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    If you download an app called showbox it will let you stream it
    I watch things that are on amazon prime on it
    I pay for Netflix
    Stream whatever else using showbox

Look it up if you can't find it let me know and I will sort it for you
    I am one of those guys that still uses cable/Direct-tv. Don't stream much. But I did download the whole first season of this show and will watch on tv.

Comment

Good show almost done with season 1...Dell is a savage

Comment

just finished season 1 and I thought it was fcuking awesome! I wasn't really expecting Del Rio's melon getting blown off
        Lol@ if there's one thing Mexico has a lot of is Mexicans

one more thing fcuk you Netflix for making me wait for season 2

Comment

Just got through ep7 last night. Similar to Breaking Bad, Ozark uses the same plot device:

Story revolves around an ordinary smark-thinking guy (in appearance) who resorts to or participates in some criminal enterprise. The protagonist is a morally sound person but compromises ethically to achieve a certain goal (usually money). Martin Byrd is hard working, family man who, for reasons unknown at this point, resorted to laundering money for a drug cartel. He's doing something highly illegal and immoral but not on the same level as a drug kingpin or cartel guy. The cartel guy murders and tortures people and sells drugs that ruin lives. The cartel guy is a much more morally depraved and evil individual.

However, in order for the ordinary guy - whether it's Walter White or Martin Byrd - to operate, succeed and survive in the criminal underworld, he must become ruthless and diabolical as his counterparts.

It's this conflict that makes these shows so intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Just got through ep7 last night. Similar to Breaking Bad, Ozark uses the same plot device:

Story revolves around an ordinary smark-thinking guy (in appearance) who resorts to or participates in some criminal enterprise. The protagonist is a morally sound person but compromises ethically to achieve a certain goal (usually money). Martin Byrd is hard working, family man who, for reasons unknown at this point, resorted to laundering money for a drug cartel. He's doing something highly illegal and immoral but not on the same level as a drug kingpin or cartel guy. The cartel guy murders and tortures people and sells drugs that ruin lives. The cartel guy is a much more morally depraved and evil individual.

However, in order for the ordinary guy - whether it's Walter White or Martin Byrd - to operate, succeed and survive in the criminal underworld, he must become ruthless and diabolical as his counterparts.

It's this conflict that makes these shows so intriguing.
            Spoilers

Finished season 1 and what bothers me about this show that regular people with no ties to the criminal world is helping Martin Byrd like the lodge owner and buddy. Too many people in a small town knows his identity and what he does including those teenage boys and the priest. It's too unrealistic for me in that department that he can walk around and reveal to people what he does and they're just fine with it, He needs to be more discreet. At least Walter White kept his identity hidden from regular joes. Nobody knew walter's identity except the people he trusted and worked with.
            Last edited by flipbjefrox; 07-29-2017, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Finished season 1 and what bothers me about this show that regular people with no ties to the criminal world is helping Martin Byrd like the lodge owner and buddy. He needs to be more discreet. At least Walter White kept his identity hidden to regular joes.
              Good observation, I noticed this too. Marty's wife and kids know, Ruth and the redneck gang, the hillbilly gang know and on and on.

Comment

Gonna start watching this, thanks for the rec.

Comment

finished this.. only thing i dont like is not much @ss or ****..

Comment

and lol at the langmores giving back that $3million they stole because of IRS.. seriously?

Comment

was a good watch got kinda predictable towards teh end.

Comment

Working...
                      X