No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• What happens when you criticize The Man and then you want to exchange a few words with him?

Sanchez: "Señor Trump quisiera decirle-"

Trump: "Sit down punk, ain't got time for communists."

Sanchez: "Si señor."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        What happens when you criticize The Man and then you want to exchange a few words with him?

Sanchez: "Señor Trump quisiera decirle-"

Trump: "Sit down punk, ain't got time for communists."

Sanchez: "Si señor."

Straight up G move. Like a boss

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Even the super liberal governor Coumo is against her.
          i think most Americans actually loathe what she represents. "justice democrat" politics represents every **** hole, failed state in the world afterall. look at who they pick to be their mascots: a che guevara ripoff and a couple of third world islamists. not exactly appealing imagery there. their only true support comes from the dregs of society, like antifa and racist idiots that have a problem with the "whiteness" of America.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            i think most Americans actually loathe what she represents. "justice democrat" politics represents every **** hole, failed state in the world afterall. look at who they pick to be their mascots: a che guevara ripoff and a couple of third world islamists. not exactly appealing imagery there. their only true support comes from the dregs of society, like antifa and racist idiots that have a problem with the "whiteness" of America.
            And yet the media is trying to portray her like a darling.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              And yet the media is trying to portray her like a darling.
              all these political liberal movements and social engineering are bankrolled by the same individuals.

open borders, sjw politics, minority mascots, social engineering by the media...george soros already pulled this stunt in Europe. it's beginning to be rejected by Europeans. several countries have elected trump-like figures to fix the mess they're in, go figure. if they only had the same bs detector and good sense as we do about AOC before they turned their countries to ****...
              Last edited by John Barron; 07-01-2019, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Must get boring
                Who motor city cobra?

Yeah that mofo bored

He makes like 20 threads a day

I was gonna bump them all just to have the lounge front page nothing but his threads lol

But I got lazy after bumping like 12 of his threads lol

Comment

• It's a crazy world we're living in. Now I know Ds and Rs disagree on some things but this is out of control.

They want open borders, free HC, free college, universal income, and the list goes on and on and on.

How do we suppose we pay for all this? Chit how do they think we can pay for one of these things?

Open the borders and offer all this free stuff and you think 100k people will come through like what's happening now? It will be 10 fold if not more. Then what? How do you pay for it all?

This is the most insane pandering I've ever seen. These dems will never pass any of this. But they will promise it to you so you'll vote for them. It's pretty unreal.

You see these parties of the past offer one or two free things but this is way off the deep end. I'm not talking as someone into politics but someone with common sense.

Do any of you dems see this or do you think any of this can really happen?

We have dems running that are claiming they're black or Indian. We have them speaking Spanish in debates. Wtf, can people not see what's really going on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Who motor city cobra?

Yeah that mofo bored

He makes like 20 threads a day

I was gonna bump them all just to have the lounge front page nothing but his threads lol

But I got lazy after bumping like 12 of his threads lol
                    I saw that, lol. All his threads at the top. There should be a poll: Who makes the most stupid threads?

A. Cobra
                    B. Frankie
                    C. Too close to call

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      It's a crazy world we're living in. Now I know Ds and Rs disagree on some things but this is out of control.

They want open borders, free HC, free college, universal income, and the list goes on and on and on.

How do we suppose we pay for all this? Chit how do they think we can pay for one of these things?
                      Who wants open borders?

What better thing to do then to have our tax dollars go to the people and not stupid things like endless war

Trump's wants to invest billions in "space force", are you crying and complaining about how we're going to pay for that?

Comment

Working...
                      X