No announcement yet.

Just saw the wilder-Ortiz fight again and I'm convinced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw the wilder-Ortiz fight again and I'm convinced

Tyson Fury if he's anywhere near Wlad shape physically and mentally absolutely boxes circles around wilder for a shut out victory. Wilder has never see the speed and size of someone like Fury. If Fury wants a belt to grab then wilder is easy pickings.

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Tyson Fury if he's anywhere near Wlad shape physically and mentally absolutely boxes circles around wilder for a shut out victory. Wilder has never see the speed and size of someone like Fury. If Fury wants a belt to grab then wilder is easy pickings.
    He probably would outbox Wilder in a 12 rd boring decision. Nobody wants to see a Floyd Mayweather in the HW division. We want to see knockouts. Wlad vs Fury was the worst heavyweight championship fight in history

Comment

You can't really talk about fury like he's active anymore until we see him in the ring.

Today I saw a picture he posted of his breakfast.

Eggs
      Sausage
      Bacon
      Cheese
      Mayonnaise

This negga had a side of cheese, and a side of mayonnaise with his god damn breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        You can't really talk about fury like he's active anymore until we see him in the ring.

Today I saw a picture he posted of his breakfast.

Eggs
        Sausage
        Bacon
        Cheese
        Mayonnaise

This negga had a side of cheese, and a side of mayonnaise with his god damn breakfast.
        He's trying to hit all the food groups you can't blame him.

Comment

He won’t even fight Briggs.. Smh

Comment

Wilder would probably murder Tyson Fury in the ring to be honest. Real Tyson would murder him tho.

Comment

Prime Tyson Fury was the complete package. Speed, size, power, intelligent. If Fury is anywhere near that guy still he easily outboxes Wilder.

Comment

Tyson Fury is one of the worst fighters of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Tyson Fury is one of the worst fighters of all time.
                  Mm but he beat Klit so... was he really that bad?

Comment

Fury took wlads soul.

After that beating he was never the same again I've never seen a grey champion so destroyed on the inside. He was a shell after Fury battered him.

Comment

Working...
                    X