Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Venezuela prepares for war with u.s. With ‘rifles, missiles and well-oiled tanks...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Literally just about everything Obama said in that video concerning foreign policy turned out to be severely wrong.

Every leader thinks they could do business with Russia, that is until Russia smacks them across the face with some sort of destabilizing act that shakes the foundation of business as usual.

You are right though, USA and Russia are constantly and consistently opposed on each matter. They were during the Cold War and they are today.
    Goes to show, many people, even well educate ones, are out of touch with this world.

Comment

Not this again,

Compared to an average American worker they absolutely do not have a higher standard of living, especially materially.

What worker rights do Europeans have that Americans don't?

Fewer hours, means less money, what is the required maximum a European can work?

I'll give you that they probably have less stress.
      They have more paid leave, maternity and paternity pay, etc etc. Cba to source it right now as I'm tired but all the data is out there.

Material things and money is good but when you work 50 hours per week it's sucky as you have barely any time to even enjoy it.

Comment

venezuelan special elite ops force

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          They have more paid leave, maternity and paternity pay, etc etc. Cba to source it right now as I'm tired but all the data is out there.

Material things and money is good but when you work 50 hours per week it's sucky as you have barely any time to even enjoy it.
          The bold part is subjective at what company you are at. For instance my lady worked at one place where maternity leave was 8 months, at her new job its only 3 months.

And is that what you Europeans only care about, how much paid time off you can get? So you might get an extra week more than Americans, that does not automatically equal to a better standard of living.

In the USA the amount of hours you work is capped at 40, anything above that you are getting paid time and a half per hour. The worker at that point can choose himself if he wants to earn more money by working over 40 hours. Which is ironic because the amount of regular hours worked in Britain is capped at 48, America has a better work week by 8 hours.

Comment

The bold part is subjective at what company you are at. For instance my lady worked at one place where maternity leave was 8 months, at her new job its only 3 months.

And is that what you Europeans only care about, how much paid time off you can get? So you might get an extra week more than Americans, that does not automatically equal to a better standard of living.

In the USA the amount of hours you work is capped at 40, anything above that you are getting paid time and a half per hour. The worker at that point can choose himself if he wants to earn more money by working over 40 hours. Which is ironic because the amount of regular hours worked in Britain is capped at 48, America has a better work week by 8 hours.
            Add the fact that the Scandinavian region is at the mercy of the U.S military. Free loaders also.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Add the fact that the Scandinavian region is at the mercy of the U.S military. Free loaders also.
              Don't even get me started on what we spend to keep Europe safe.

Comment

Working...
              X