No announcement yet.

GGG fans should be happy as hell now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    With Ward retiring GGG will now be p4p#1...
    you are not a boxing fan you are one of the biggest idiots/cheerleaders on this website, you fall in the troll category without trying to be a troll. Rarely do I ever see you praise fighters, always negative view, always agenda oriented posts that don't add any value/knowdge to anyone. Instead of celebrating Ward you come here to **** on another fighter... maybe you should consider retiring from this form, Floyd has retired there is no more need for LarryXXX. cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
      Damn linares looking quick in there! How do you think he'd fair against loma/mikey?
      Loma hasnt even fought at lightweight, I give him a excellent chance vs. Mikey on points, but wouldnt put any money on it. Heres why, Garcia hates footwork.

Comment

with Ward retiring I will have to find someone else to bore me to sleep once or twice a year.......

Comment

Very happy GGG!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            With Ward retiring GGG will now be p4p#1...
            I'm a GGG fan and he isn't IMO.

I have Crawford, Loma and Rigo above triple.

I probably would have them above Ward by the way.

Ward went life and death for 20 rounds with Kovalev wich ended great but honnestly:

A 175 version of Rigo, Loma or Crawford would smoke KOVALOV;

Comment

Why is triple G even mentioned in the same F**king sentence as Ward`s retirement?

Comment

GGGee was already a ATG HOFer before jacobs and canelo he didn't need ward!!!!!!! he would have knocked ward out in 4 rds!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  I'm a GGG fan and he isn't IMO.

I have Crawford, Loma and Rigo above triple.

I probably would have them above Ward by the way.

Ward went life and death for 20 rounds with Kovalev wich ended great but honnestly:

A 175 version of Rigo, Loma or Crawford would smoke KOVALOV;
                  it just doesn't stop around here

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    it just doesn't stop around here
                    Kovalev is not a great fighter, nor a talented special guy like Bud, Loma or Rigo, or Garcia.

So being semi retired for 4 years and beating him after 20 close rounds doesn't catapult you on the top of the P4P list.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
                      you are not a boxing fan you are one of the biggest idiots/cheerleaders on this website, you fall in the troll category without trying to be a troll. Rarely do I ever see you praise fighters, always negative view, always agenda oriented posts that don't add any value/knowdge to anyone. Instead of celebrating Ward you come here to **** on another fighter... maybe you should consider retiring from this form, Floyd has retired there is no more need for LarryXXX. cheers.
                      exactly how am i ****ting on GGG?

Comment

Working...
                      X