No announcement yet.

The best game trailer I ever seen: Battlefield 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best game trailer I ever seen: Battlefield 1

I haven't played any video games for a long time but this makes me want to get back into the scrap.

damn son, making the new CoD look like 2010 sh it

CoD went full futuristic bull**** they are now literally fighting in space while Battlefield listened to the communities, took it back to 1914 WWI, and what's cool about it is it appears to be on all fronts not just the Western Front. From the trailer you can tell they included the Desert War, the Italian front, and **** maybe even some colonial African battles. I dig it.

Comment

Not a fan of Battlefield or Cod but this is probably my favourite trailer

Shame the game didn't live up although it was still pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Not a fan of Battlefield or Cod but this is probably my favourite trailer

Shame the game didn't live up although it was still pretty good.
        I bought that game, probably the most boring game I've ever played, ever.

Comment

It's complete insanity how good this game looks

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
            It's complete insanity how good this game looks

Yeah, unreal man. Going to have to upgrade my 670GTX for this.

I haven't bought a CoD since Black Ops 2 (2012?) and Battlefield since BF3 (2011?). BF3 was an excellent leap up in quality from prior BF games in terms of freshness and graphics. It felt as though you were playing something new and it felt really immersive which I loved. BF4 felt like an expansion of BF3, didn't really feel like a leap forward so I abstained from buying it and the other cowboy game they released was horrible. CoD has just been terrible from a graphics perspective and it just feels like the same old ****. Really boring and this year looks like BF will actually sell more.

I love the direction they took in making this game. The futuristic **** has been done to death and just isn't as intriguing as a WW1 game which hasn't really been explored. All of the World War games in an FPS are just really old from a graphics perspective, so it's crazy seeing WW1 in such great detail. Their Frostbite engine is pretty impressive.

Comment

Working...
            X