No announcement yet.

Pacquiao with the Next President of the United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Would you even want to be associated with someone like him after all the openly racist **** he has been saying?
    If you had an opportunity to meet Donald Trump and take a picture with him, you wouldn't take it?

Comment

Trumps main advantage is his own funding, resources. I don't know what the rules are, but if Trump were not allowed to use his own loot, I'm sure he has offshore funding via laundering to future campaigning. Trump is already a strong favorite as long as the ISIS or war on Islam continues to grow toward 2016. Americans easily buy into war propaganda they take western formulated media without skepticism. Trump is very blunt about taking out enemies. You will hear the dialogue soon enough. The Mexican hogwash tactic is only the starting platter. It will get ugly..

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
        If you had an opportunity to meet Donald Trump and take a picture with him, you wouldn't take it?
        No. I wonder if Trump is new to u guys. Hes been the scourge of the tri state area for the last 30 or so years. We dont like him here and he's from here.Its amazing to me actually.

Comment

If the Donald is president PAC wouldn't be allowed in the U.S. PAC as president of the Philippines would have to stop Filipino immigration to the U.S.!

No more marrying hot Filipinas, & then brining in a boat load of her.relatives. This would be bad, all her relatives would be hard working people, putting lazy Americans to shame!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Trumps main advantage is his own funding, resources. I don't know what the rules are, but if Trump were not allowed to use his own loot, I'm sure he has offshore funding via laundering to future campaigning. Trump is already a strong favorite as long as the ISIS or war on Islam continues to grow toward 2016. Americans easily buy into war propaganda they take western formulated media without skepticism. Trump is very blunt about taking out enemies. You will hear the dialogue soon enough. The Mexican hogwash tactic is only the starting platter. It will get ugly..
            Honestly Trump's big advantage is that he is very media-savvy and has a lot of experience as a public entertainer. All the money in the world isn't helping Jeb take him out, what is making the difference is Trump knows how to make stories that the public wants to hear about and the media wants to report. He won't survive a general election and I think it'd take a 911-scale event to change that, and even then he'd still have a lot of trouble winning over the Mexicans, blacks, and women he's undoubtedly alienated during the Republican primaries.

Also, from what I heard he's a southpaw, meaning he's vulnerable to that laser right hand from Mayweather and would get countered all day in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              No. I wonder if Trump is new to u guys. Hes been the scourge of the tri state area for the last 30 or so years. We dont like him here and he's from here.Its amazing to me actually.
              To be honest I would not be surprised if Pacquiao barely knew who he was, or knew more about him than "he's a public figure who is running for President."

In any case it's not too surprising to me that Pacquiao met with him, Manny is an aspiring politician after all. Manny met with Romney too, iirc, shortly after Romney had lost the election (I'm pretty sure it was for Marquez 4 when he caught loser's diseases and got knocked out).

Comment

wrong thread.
                Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 12-08-2015, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
                  Honestly Trump's big advantage is that he is very media-savvy and has a lot of experience as a public entertainer. All the money in the world isn't helping Jeb take him out, what is making the difference is Trump knows how to make stories that the public wants to hear about and the media wants to report. He won't survive a general election and I think it'd take a 911-scale event to change that, and even then he'd still have a lot of trouble winning over the Mexicans, blacks, and women he's undoubtedly alienated during the Republican primaries.

Also, from what I heard he's a southpaw, meaning he's vulnerable to that laser right hand from Mayweather and would get countered all day in the ring.
                  People buy into fear easily. It's one of the basic rules in politics. The formula for upcoming elections and premade war scandals is always in the book. The war on Islam now is so coincidental or practical as elections are soon that it can all be seen half a world away. The French are loving Trump now as Trump always shouts so bluntly on what should be done... The next phase from candidates will be on how to stop the Western made ISIS front... Trump will be all over it

Comment

SugarKaine!!! Missed you bro. Glad you are back. The Donald is definitely one dangerous Hombre! There are no fear mongering topics he won't utilize. FUD, fear, uncertainty & doubt. He hits on these topics regularly.

His Build A Wall idea is awesome. In TJ now, there is a big steel wall in certain places, Mexicans cut out big pieces of it, and use it as building materials! Trumps wall will provide cheap/free building materials to many industrious Mexicans who will build or remodel homes with it!

Comment

People buy into fear easily. It's one of the basic rules in politics. The formula for upcoming elections and premade war scandals is always in the book. The war on Islam now is so coincidental or practical as elections are soon that it can all be seen half a world away. The French are loving Trump now as Trump always shouts so bluntly on what should be done... The next phase from candidates will be on how to stop the Western made ISIS front... Trump will be all over it
                      He's up against Hillary Clinton who has a lot of demographic matches that Trump cannot compete with. She also has a ton of foreign policy experience as SOS and former First Lady. She's not squeamish about war, I don't think it's an issue she will look weaker than Trump on.

Again I think there needs to be a 911 to get enough women and minorities to jump over to him. He's hugely unpopular with those demographics. Women will rally behind Hillary Clinton, Mexicans aren't going to vote for a guy that wants to deport all of them and is calling them racists.

Comment

Working...
                      X