Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3>>>Modern Warfare 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphics aren't everything , if it was id be playing Crysis 2. They are different type of games Cod is more arcadey and its a faster paced game. BF3 is slower and you can run for 5 minutes and get killed by a sniper only to do it again. Both games have pros and cons it depends on what style you like.

Comment

I Have both and the camping on BF3 is ridiculous. The multiplayer maps are just too huge. When MW3 came out I switched over haven't really played BF3 since. Probably trade it in soon.

Comment

Going up behind a sniper and knifing them gives me the same pleasure a ******* does.

Comment

It's quite obviously the superior game.

and yeah there are going to be some flaws. the only complaints in this thread are the maps are too big (if you play Team Deathmatch the maps are significantly smaller) and there is camping.

Ok. You realize how many flaws there are in Modern Warfare? Holy **** too many too list.

Many of you might not realize it but in a war you don't run around like a chicken with your head cutt off just blasting away. It's actually a lot smarter to take your time and actually look before running and trying to find an enemy.

Besides, Modern Warfare has become the Madden of First Person Shooters. Basically the same game every year with a few minor changes. BF3 at least it's a change of pace and there are a lot of cool different things you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            It's quite obviously the superior game.

and yeah there are going to be some flaws. the only complaints in this thread are the maps are too big (if you play Team Deathmatch the maps are significantly smaller) and there is camping.

Ok. You realize how many flaws there are in Modern Warfare? Holy **** too many too list.

Many of you might not realize it but in a war you don't run around like a chicken with your head cutt off just blasting away. It's actually a lot smarter to take your time and actually look before running and trying to find an enemy.

Besides, Modern Warfare has become the Madden of First Person Shooters. Basically the same game every year with a few minor changes. BF3 at least it's a change of pace and there are a lot of cool different things you can do.

Agree

Battlefield is a nice change of pace from the tiresome COD and your right it's basically Madden with minor tweaks for the obsessed fans every year and for the record the best COD of this era is COD 4 since it was innovative but sure enough greed took over and what we get is what we get today.

But to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
              Too many sniper campers in BF3. The maps are too spread out so it's easy for them to do it.
              well those are the idiots that always lose. do the objectives and youll have a jolly ol time.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                Going up behind a sniper and knifing them gives me the same pleasure a ******* does.
                i get more satisfaction C4'ing them or killing them with a repair tool. i get nasty messages from those ownages lol

Comment

step your game up, cod punks.

Comment

Working...
                  X