Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcelona get the bummiest team left. What a surprise.

They got the bummiest team in the last round to and I still think Chelsea could have beaten them.

#anyonebutBarca

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      LOL Man City would have destroyed Juventus..

Tbh Liverpool are the only team I see potentially stopping Man City..
      Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Anyway..

Madrid.. Barca.. City and Bayern all qualify from that lot..

Bit dodgy City and Liverpool are put together imo.. probably Uefa want to protect Madrid and Barca as usual
      LOL team like city will choked againts the usual europe elites.

And Juve has always win Vs madrid over two legged ties, they met 4 times in K.O stage juve always go trough. they always lose the final but over two legs?? i'm not worried

Comment

• Juventus probably deserve a CL title they've gone deep a few times.

Roma are my boys in this comp now Chelsea are out. I wouldn't actually mind if City won because if they whimper out they'll make the whole league look like mugs.

You do need luck though. Chelsea hitting the woodwork 4 times. If we had 2012 luck Barcelona would be gone. Even then if had a non-******ed goalie we'd have run them close.

Comment

• City will only run into trouble against Real Bayern Juve and Liverpool.

Liverpool and Juve would push them to the limit. While Bayern and Real beat them surely.

Interesting that City got Liverpool like that. Klopp will have to prepare a masterclass.

Side note:

Any of y'all see that topman shirt? The 96' what goes around comes around shirt. Apparently it was unintentionally offending people because of the Hillsborough disaster. Did you guys think that when seeing that shirt or what?
          Last edited by F l i c k e r; 03-16-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Liverpool fans have a deserved reputation about taking offense to everything and have a heavy blame culture.

BUT.........

That shirt was red. And what the hell is that Marley song? That sounds like BS. I'm with them on this one.

That said there are Liverpool fans' who would protest against an adult film that showed a couple 69ing in front of a mirror.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
              LOL team like city will choked againts the usual europe elites.

And Juve has always win Vs madrid over two legged ties, they met 4 times in K.O stage juve always go trough. they always lose the final but over two legs?? i'm not worried
              Calling another team joke artists as a Juventus is fan is a bit rich.. how many finals have you guys botched over the last 25 years or So? Besides you almost got bombed out by Spurs last round mate.. and they are significantly weaker then City.. You won't make it past Madrid so City vs Juve is kind of moot though

This is a different Man City anyway.. I agree in the past they were a bit pathetic.. Still they got to the semis one time and lost by a goal or so over 2 legs vs Madrid I believe

This side is a lot better

Real Madrid aren't very good.. especially defensively.. ofc experience could carry them through tho.. Barca seems pretty solid defensively but they did not impress vs a club which is 6th or so in the premier league atm.. Not really sure how good Bayern are atm

Liverpool could quite easily smash a few in away or at home vs City.. but I'd still fancy City over the 2 legs
              Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 03-16-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Roma are my boys in this comp now Chelsea are out. I wouldn't actually mind if City won because if they whimper out they'll make the whole league look like mugs.
                I want City or Liverpool to go far and lose to a Madrid (Ronaldo).. I can't stand either.. but if an English club doesn't go far we will hear the same old bollocks..

Despite it being pretty clear the PL is the deepest league in quality

Comment

• You guys watch the draw?

see the look of relief on the Barca/Madrid representivites when they realised they weren't going to get us? and the look of pure despair when the City representitive learned they were drawn with the Kings of Europe.

Comment

• Apparently Mourhino had another bizarre press conference.. does anyone know the details?

There is a video up on BBC sport but I can't force myself to watch the ****

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Apparently Mourhino had another bizarre press conference.. does anyone know the details?

There is a video up on BBC sport but I can't force myself to watch the ****
                      Just watched it......

He basically is trying to defend himself and reads off a piece of paper that he must have pre planned for the conference.

Starts off talking about United's performance in the champions league in each season since 2011, then their league performances since they won it in 2013. During this he keeps repeating the term 'football heritage'.

Jose asks a reporter if he wants more facts. 'no no no' he replies..... but Mourinho carries on anyway and starts talking about City's performance in the league since they won it. Still repeating 'football heritage' throughout. Then he just finishes by taking about the negative reaction about him losing to Sevilla even though he won silverware 10 months ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X