Derevyanchenko vs Andrade is a go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Same. Hard to pick here.
    I’m edging towards Andrade because he’s so talented, but I’ll be rooting for Derevyanchenko. I think this is a last chance fight for Andrade if he looses he’ll probably fade back into obscurity.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      They will if true.Andrade has wasted a lot of time he needs to get azz moving.Remember watching him as Am he has beat about ALL the top names esp in USA in Ams he was THAT GOOD.Porter,Thruman,Charlo's and a lot more.World champ as Am which is as tough if not tougher to win then Olympics.Which he did win 1st 2 then got upset and did not medal at 2008 but fight was close and i thought he won.
      Pure facts, the man beat all your favorites in the Ami's and is single-handedly the reason Daniel Jacobs didn't make the Olympic team in 2008. He signed with people that he trusted,it's just too bad they sucked as managers and promoters.

Comment

Lets go America, lets beat the fck out of this communist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          If HBO picks it up at least. Not sure who wins this one....
          Who?

Comment

Very good fight, I'm taking Andrade by close, competitive decision.

Comment

Boo boo's got this. Derevyanchenko is tough but just isn't as talented. Ud

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Pure facts, the man beat all your favorites in the Ami's and is single-handedly the reason Daniel Jacobs didn't make the Olympic team in 2008. He signed with people that he trusted,it's just too bad they sucked as managers and promoters.
                Andrade kept Thurman out of the Olympics. Daniel Jacobs was kept out by Shawn Estrada.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Hasn't there been a co-main of a PPV card with unaffiliated fighters with the main event promoters fighting before? I feel like there has been, but admittedly I'm not recalling anything at the moment...although I don't really pay THAT much attention to that.

Question for anyone: Who's supposed to be on this undercard anyway?
                  There were rumors that Chocolatito might return on the undercard.

David Lemiuex-Spike O'Sullivan were also in talks to fight on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
                    There were rumors that Chocolatito might return on the undercard.
                    That'd be alright vs the right guy.

David Lemiuex-Spike O'Sullivan were also in talks to fight on the undercard.
                    This would be garbage so its probably the best bet with how PPV's work.

Comment

Cool....been wondering about this fight....who you guys got??????

Comment

Working...
                      X