Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are the posters on welfare... larryx, ggg gloveking, rockin', ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    You clearly broke the agreement
    Within minutes, kid. You ran your mouth for well over a year, even saying two weeks prior that you were ready to come.

Within minutes of having an agreement, you come with the sideways talk.

Within minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking
      Yeah, I was a little nervous looking at that pic. You got some big arms. .

Comment

"I broke the links because I punch too hard"

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Comment

Prime George Foreman right here
          Put your video back up. You know, the one where you said you were a mix of Holyfield and Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Put your video back up. You know, the one where you said you were a mix of Holyfield and Mayweather
              No matter how bad his looks... you still look terrible on the bag. Charlie Z would stunt and style on you skills wise on the bag. Larry even makes you amateur. I want to see his bag work too though so I can have more lols.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                No matter how bad his looks... you still look terrible on the bag. Charlie Z would stunt and style on you skills wise on the bag. Larry even makes you amateur. I want to see his bag work too though so I can have more lols.
                I'm still man enough to post my work. And unlike Chollo, who claimed he's Holyfield and Mayweather combined, I'm an Aikido stylist (Aikido is an open handed, grappling type style), who fights Aikido out of an orthodox stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  II'm an Aikido stylist (Aikido is an open handed, grappling type style), who fights Aikido out of an orthodox stance.

Comment

Already posted 2 videos

Let's just say I got more likes than dislikes... Maybe 3 guys or so hated on the work... But when people hate on Mayweather's skills or Glovekin, I can only expect bad reviews of my work in this site; either way I'm good with that because the love I got totally outweighed the hate

As for you, you got your ******ed ass knocked out 85 times in the amateurs. You were what, 4-3 as a pro, but walk around like you were undisputed champ..

Now take your welfare having, crippled ass to sleep, b1tch
                    Funny how you brag about karma when yours is sooooo leeeeetle........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      Funny how you brag about karma when yours is sooooo leeeeetle........Rockin'
                      You got Derrick Coleman problems

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/25190

Comment

Working...
                      X