Congresswoman who bumped passenger from flight plays race card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
    Woman said she Did NOT cancel her flight that it was a bs lie. Try again
    United Airlines showed the Houston Chronicle a screenshot of her canceled flight....She claimed she didn't cancel the flight. When she went to the gate it showed her flight was canceled. She's in her 60's. Is it really a stretch to believe she canceled her flight even if she did it accidently on the app? Old people and technology don't mix

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      United Airlines showed the Houston Chronicle a screenshot of her canceled flight....She claimed she didn't cancel the flight. When she went to the gate it showed her flight was canceled. She's in her 60's. Is it really a stretch to believe she canceled her flight even if she did it accidently on the app? Old people and technology don't mix
      You know we cool as ****, this ticket stuff has layers to it..

But, I kinda fear you. You seem to know I love big azz hoes, ( which you have in abundance )

We might revitalize Detroit on azz cheeks. Tell that lil bish M&M he needs ro step to an OG man to man. I hare his whiny azz nasal phaggot voice..

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        "The Earth is orbited by Mars" - Sheila Jackson

all you need to know folks.

Don't need an IQ to be in American politics.
        been watching C-SPAN a long time, the democrats especially are loaded with old, illiterate ass crooks like her. evidently she has a history with being a diva too but i'mma believe the airline and her on this doe...she dindu nuffin!

Comment

rayciss azz white lady dind know who she wuz dealing wif

'I'm a queen and I demand to be treated like a queen!' How Congresswoman involved in race row on plane was chauffeured a block to Congress and was nearly banished from an airline before http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-behavior.html

also, dailymail?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            She got an upgrade because the woman canceled her flight. That happens everyday in airports. When I fly I try to get upgrades. Sometimes i do. I'm not a privileged congressperson
            I smell a fish story!

Are you a fisherman? You know I once caught a fish this big?

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              been watching C-SPAN a long time, the democrats especially are loaded with old, illiterate ass crooks like her. evidently she has a history with being a diva too but i'mma believe the airline and her on this doe...she dindu nuffin!
              Both sides have low iq'd politicians.

Democrats have low iq'd black ones and Republicans have low iq'd white ones.

That is the only difference.

Comment

Working...
              X