Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the A level prime fighters for Lomachenko to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the A level prime fighters for Lomachenko to fight?

People always throw this about as an insult to other fighters. So who is there for him to fight? Only one i see around his weight is Garcia.

Guess he will never be an ATG going by their logic.

P4P fighters don't count as great wins, they have to be prime. According to posters like daggum.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-24-2017, 11:04 AM.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    People always throw this about as an insult to other fighters. So who is there for him to fight? Only one i see around his weight is Garcia.

Guess he will never be an ATG going by their logic.

P4P fighters don't count as great wins, they have to be prime. According to posters like daggum.
    Apart from Garcia, it's pretty slim pickings around 130 and 135. Maybe if Verdejo can get back on track with some wins, that could also be interesting. Apart from that, he may have to head to 140, but even then, there aren't many big names.

Comment

Well all I know is one prime fighter named Tank Davis is missing. Maybe if they put him on a milk carton or on the FBI missing people someone can show him the trail to the ring

Comment

Loma is a weak chump.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Well all I know is one prime fighter named Tank Davis is missing. Maybe if they put him on a milk carton or on the FBI missing people someone can show him the trail to the ring
          I don't think 23 yrs old is someone's prime

Comment

Chris algieri is waiting... fearsome fighter the nightmare nutrionist

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              I don't think 23 yrs old is someone's prime
              Loma got a gift against GRJ also.

Comment

Loma is ducking Mayweather also. He was offered to travel back in time to fight Mayweather when he was at Junior lightweight and he got so scared that he hid underneath the ring of his gym and cried.

Comment

Lomachenkdoe is so scurred of Garcia that he literally craps himself every time he sees a Mexican wearing a cowboy hat.

Comment

Mikey G is probably the only OTHER A level fighter.

Rigo was A level, but smaller. If Loma can do what he did to rigo to Mikey - who is bigger - that'd be impressive af

Comment

Working...
                    X