Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Left-Wingers Bigger Threat Than White Supremacists.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White supremacy is the new Russia collusion. A fictional weapon/enemy used to conquer the current administration and discredit anyone who supports him. If you don’t take a militant stance supporting issues regarding illegal aliens, LGBT, affirmative action, education, guns, speech, or just about anything, you are now a white supremacist.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Well I haven't shared with you my beliefs. I just shared with you the definitions that I think are relevant.
      To say the ADL (which is effectively a rival gang representing a different ethnic group) is biased would be quite an understatement. I think your own opinion is more reasonable than the ADL's.

If you want to know my opinion, I'll tell you. I think you CAN be a white nationalist and not be a white supremacist. The point is there absolutely exists white supremacists who want to be apart from blacks while feeling they are superior, or believe that they should be treated as superior where they co-exist.
      Wouldn't these two ideologies be polar opposites, though?

So, from material I've read from both, black nationalists & white nationalists demand regional self-governance in the first place because they believe that in forced multicultural environments, one group is always treated as inferior and that true equality is just theoretical nonsense.

When you introduce the concept of supremacists who desire to create/live in multicultural environments but be treated as superior to others, aren't you basically describing the very phenomenon these black & white nationalist groups are against?

Basically, materialistic/corporate globalism using people for labor then marginalizing them when they become too problematic/expensive? Ethnonationalism is a reactionary rebellion against that phenomenon. When we treat them as synonyms we "drink the koolaid".

For example, you (though you are a non-white white separatist) also believe that whites are superior to blacks. Do you not? I don't want to put words into your mouth.
      No I do not believe in "racial superiority".

I believe in evolution, so I believe adaptations differ between genetically distinct reproductive clusters.

When you artificially drop a group into an environment cultivated by and for another, they can experience disadvantages (or in some cases fluke hyperadvantages). Usually, you're forced to either accept those disadvantages as part of life or destroy the group that cultivated that environment by dismantling it.

Most people believe some variation of this, but it's a low-hanging fruit on the internet to punish someone for addressing that topic and portray them as believing in their own superiority/supremacy or promoting genocide. It's like navigating a minefield.

When you think of strictly white separatism, or black separatism, or whatever separatism, where are people going to go to have their own separate place? Do they have to move others out of that place, and is that not infringing on their rights as if they are more important than others? Seems like it to me. But feel free to find a country where segregation is legal and set up your own country within it if you can.
      I think like anything else it's a spectrum. Some want to secede from the union and form a self-governed black state in the South or a self-governed white state in Montana. Others just want to repeal forced business diversity laws and abolish city "diversification" initiatives which are historically trainwrecks.

Most common would probably be people against the ongoing colonization of Europe. I definitely think white nationalism in the US was primarily racist before mass migration into Europe began (because if you loved white people that much, there was truly a nice white place to live). Once white minority status in European cities set in and extinction projections reached mainstream visibility, American white nationalism became more of an act of desperation among people who don't necessarily care about race but realized that once things go bad over here, that's it, game over (forever).

But I gotta tell you bro. I think a non-white being allowed to shack up with white separatists seems like nothing more than a far-fetched dream for you.
      I can be sympathetic to both black and white self-determination movements if they're in regions where people are truly being taken advantage of... I'm also pretty passionate about Brexit, Catalonian, Basque, Kurdish, Yazidi self-determination movements... And of course Pheonician/Maronite self-determination movements (my people).

The only time anyone tells me that I fantasize about "becoming X" is when it pertains to marginalized whites in the US/EU. I think this is due to the decades of media scapegoating they've endured post-WW2 (via groups like the ADL seizing unquestioned control).

I do not think any group who overwhelmingly wish to self-govern should be politically imprisoned against their will... Period. It's sick to me. I think some forcing groups to be part of a federation against their will, will be seen as the equivalent to the enslavement of an individual.
      Last edited by ////; 08-11-2019, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        White supremacy is the new Russia collusion. A fictional weapon/enemy used to conquer the current administration and discredit anyone who supports him. If you don’t take a militant stance supporting issues regarding illegal aliens, LGBT, affirmative action, education, guns, speech, or just about anything, you are now a white supremacist.
        They are one in the same, to a degree.

The DNC had mere hours whip up a diversion from the leaks. They needed to convince the public that reading those leaks was "working for the enemy". That meant they needed a foreign menace.

Given the DNC's rhetoric on races & countries above critique, their options were pretty limited. If you were scrolling through a list of potential foreign scapegoats, what would your choice be?

It worked out very well and a quick cruise through social media will show any visibly white people (including many on the left) being called a "Russian" as a veiled slur during political disagreements.
        Last edited by ////; 08-11-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          To say the ADL (which is effectively a rival gang representing a different ethnic group) is biased would be quite an understatement. I think your own opinion is more reasonable than the ADL's.

Wouldn't these two ideologies be polar opposites, though?

So, from material I've read from both, black nationalists & white nationalists demand regional self-governance in the first place because they believe that in forced multicultural environments, one group is always treated as inferior and that true equality is just theoretical nonsense.

When you introduce the concept of supremacists who desire to create/live in multicultural environments but be treated as superior to others, aren't you basically describing the very phenomenon these black & white nationalist groups are against?

Basically, materialistic/corporate globalism using people for labor then marginalizing them when they become too problematic/expensive?
          Well I think it all hinges on what I've bolded above.

I don't believe that is an accurate description. That's why I pointed out the view that some do indeed want to be separate. For me, the key phrase is supremacy. Whether you feel you are superior to another person.

When you get down to the base of it, it's hard to believe that there would be such a strong feeling to be separated from a group unless you feel superior in some way.

No I do not believe in "racial superiority".

I believe in evolution, so I believe adaptations differ between genetically distinct reproductive clusters.

When you artificially drop a group into an environment cultivated by and for another, they can experience disadvantages (or in some cases fluke hyperadvantages). Usually, you're forced to either accept those disadvantages as part of life or destroy the group that cultivated that environment by dismantling it.

Most people believe some variation of this, but it's a low-hanging fruit on the internet to punish someone for addressing that topic and portray them as believing in their own superiority/supremacy or promoting genocide. It's like navigating a minefield.
          Then the question is, does the bolded lead you to believe that whites are superior to blacks in any way?

Personally, like the forefathers of this country, I believe that all men were created equal.

I think like anything else it's a spectrum. Some want to secede from the union and form a self-governed black state in the South or a self-governed white state in Montana. Others just want to repeal forced business diversity laws and abolish city "diversification" initiatives which are historically trainwrecks.

Most common would probably be people against the ongoing colonization of Europe. I definitely think white nationalism in the US was primarily racist before mass migration into Europe & white minority status in European cities became a thing. After that occurred, American white nationalism became more of an act of desperation among people who don't necessarily care about race but realized that once things go bad over here, they will have nowhere to flee -- this is it.
          Yeaaaa. um, I'm not buying that. Sorry. I think you give racists far too much credit.

I'm sympathetic to both black and white self-determination movements... I'm also pretty passionate about Catalonian, Basque, Kurdish, Yazidi self-determination movements... And of course Pheonician/Maronite self-determination movements (my people).

The only time anyone tells me that I fantasize about "becoming X" is when it pertains to marginalized whites in the US/EU. I think this is due to the decades of media scapegoating they've endured post-WW2.
          I wasn't saying that you fantasize about being white. I was saying that you fantasize about living in a segregated society with only whites. Am I understanding that wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            When you get down to the base of it, it's hard to believe that there would be such a strong feeling to be separated from a group unless you feel superior in some way.
            I have to say this is a very spoiled American perspective... That separatist movements have anything at all to do with gazing at one's self in the mirror pondering your own superiority.

Nearly all historical separatist movements had nothing to do with a belief or disbelief in one's superiority. They had to do with people being taken advantage of by another group they were had been politically/economically conjoined to by force. That could range from disproportionate crime victimization to widespread intimidation/censorship to simply being colonized by force and wanting out. Was Gandhi obsessed with his own racial superiority?

To look at this people and say "Yeah yeah you just think you're superior" is so bizarre to me. There are far more tangible, immediate threats people face.

Then the question is, does the bolded lead you to believe that whites are superior to blacks in any way?

Personally, like the forefathers of this country, I believe that all men were created equal.
            One is an evolutionary concept and the other is a political/legal concept. I believe distinct reproductive groups (everything from families to nationalities to major racial categories) possess distinct allele frequencies which optimize them for different economic & social environments. I have never met anyone who does not believe some variation of this aside from religious fundamentalists.

I also believe men should be "created equal" in the eyes of the law, but again that's a totally separate topic from discussing how groups come into conflict with each other in forced unions.

Yeaaaa. um, I'm not buying that. Sorry. I think you give racists far too much credit.
            You don't buy that the prospect of global statelessness & virtual extinction will increase interest in white nationalism? Huh?

I think you've never experienced what it's like to be a member of a group whose mere existence is in jeopardy. Everything else, every other political topic, how much you make an hour, what plants you're allowed to hang on your deck suddenly seem like small change. People who are members of groups with vast, growing populations which face no existential threat think it's funny because to them it seems almost incomprehensible.

I wasn't saying that you fantasize about being white. I was saying that you fantasize about living in a segregated society with only whites. Am I understanding that wrong?
            I fantasize about being the lone non-white in a white separatist state? How would that work?

I do hope whites rescue themselves and I do hope Asia keeps its strict immigration policies because I like to experience unique people/cultures and the idea of the entire globe just being absorbed into greater Africa via sheer birth rate should cause feelings of significant guilt/depression in any decent person.

But again, even more frustrating: People who continue to frame it as "supremacy" -- that diabolical whites have engineered their own demise just because they get off on controlling "people of color" melting pots so much. What. The. ****.
            Last edited by ////; 08-11-2019, 12:18 PM.

Comment

All I know is that this rise/danger of white supremacist talk that the media want to push (to divide everyone further) is a lie/vastly overblown..

Much like the police shooting blacks "epidemic" they pushed a few years ago.. which got innocent police officers killed btw.. you only need to look at statistics to confirm that

These people/instances are few and far between

What also makes me laugh is that the likes of the "squad".. Kamala and don lemon.. try to warn us about the threat of white males..

Who are the likes of Don lemon.. AOC.. Kamala being banged by? Yep white males

Comment

I have to say this is a very spoiled American perspective... That separatist movements have anything at all to do with gazing at one's self in the mirror pondering your own superiority.

Nearly all historical separatist movements had nothing to do with a belief or disbelief in one's superiority. They had to do with people being taken advantage of by another group they were had been politically/economically conjoined to by force. That could range from disproportionate crime victimization to widespread intimidation/censorship to simply being colonized by force and wanting out. Was Gandhi obsessed with his own racial superiority?

To look at this people and say "Yeah yeah you just think you're superior" is so bizarre to me. There are far more tangible, immediate threats people face.
                I don't mean that they look themselves in the mirror thinking they are superior. I mean that there is likely something deep down and unconscious that this desire to be separated comes from in the least.

One is an evolutionary concept and the other is a political/legal concept. I believe distinct reproductive groups (everything from families to nationalities to major racial categories) possess distinct allele frequencies which optimize them for different economic & social environments. I have never met anyone who does not believe some variation of this aside from religious fundamentalists.

I also believe men should be "created equal" in the eyes of the law, but again that's a totally separate topic from discussing how groups come into conflict with each other in forced unions.
                Then we are back to do you believe that in any way whites are superior to blacks? You didn't give an answer.

You don't buy that the prospect of global statelessness & virtual extinction will increase interest in white nationalism? Huh?
                No, I don't think white people in America are thinking about global statelessness unless they should be on an FBI list and in a padded room.

How is there global statelessness when they are already a part of a state? We have a disconnect here because you think with regards to the survival of a race of people, and I think along the lines of the survival of myself. I'm against genocide in the form of mass murder. I'm not against people fvvcking and mixing until race can't be distinguished.

I think you've never experienced what it's like to be a member of a group whose mere existence is in jeopardy. Everything else, every other political topic, how much you make an hour, what plants you're allowed to hang on your deck suddenly seem like small change. People who are members of groups with vast, growing populations which face no existential threat think it's funny because to them it seems almost incomprehensible.
                I've often heard that the black man is the most hunted being in the United States, and I keep that in mind. However, no, I've never thought that I should devote my life and the lives of my family toward making sure the black man never mixes with other races so there will always exist a pure black man in the world. I kind of explained that above.

I fantasize about being the lone non-white in a white separatist state? How would that work?
                I don't know. You tell me. You're the non-white white separatist! Isn't that what you want? Or are the white separatists supposed to take in you and the friends of your choosing?

I do hope whites rescue themselves and I do hope Asia keeps its strict immigration policies because I like to experience unique people/cultures and the idea of the entire globe just being absorbed into greater Africa via sheer birth rate washes depression over me.
                Don't be depressed by the inevitable, my man. That's the beauty of the world unfolding. Just enjoy life while you can. In 20 billion years, the sun will collapse and swallow all of this shlt anyway. Have fun!

Comment

Wow, who knew this thread would expose a couple of BIE's on a tiny boxing website. Just goes to show how big the problem is.

Comment

Working...
                  X