Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Loma considered great when he Drew with Russell and Lost to Solido?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D- Troll Thread

Comment

Hopkins lost his 1st fight while Loma lost his 2nd. That must mean that Hopkins is twice worse than Loma right?

Nice alt, dumbsht.

Comment

Drew with Russell???

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Drew with Russell???
          (In the style of "Germans …?", from Animal House)
          LOL

Comment

Too many of these kind of threads on this forum, and none of them are particularly clever.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
              He's considered great strictly to make black people upset. Nobody really thinks Lomachenko is a good boxer or has any kind of skill whatsoever. It's pure racism and nothing else.

Just to rub salt into your wound, I have Dana Rosenblatt P4P #1 boxer of all time...and I don't even believe in pound for pound lists. How do you like 'dem apples?
              The bold: The guy you are replying to is a Mexican. Ease up on the black thing.

Comment

There isn't a single GREAT boxer in boxing right now, not one. Some have the potential to be. The rest are between OK, good, and very good. Lomachenko is now one of the very good ones, with a potential.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-08-2019, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Skills and guts, these are my top fighters right now in boxing:

Davis
                  Lomachenko
                  Crawford
                  Usyk
                  Spence
                  Canelo
                  Inoue
                  Estrada
                  Katie Taylor

This is not about all that other stuff (promotion, network, popularity, P4P, PPV, etc.), I don't care about all that. This is purely on excitement, skills, style, special effects, ring charisma, guts, and so on. Combination. I don't count the Pacman. I counted him in the last era.

These guys and one lady are what we've got, guys and a girl with a potential to be great someday, soon. Some only need two top wins, like Lomachenko, Usyk, Canelo, Estrada, Katie Taylor, and Crawford. They need to step it up. Special boxers.

Add your own favorite.
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-09-2019, 01:05 AM.

Comment

If you notice on my list, my top 3 best American boxer fighters are: Davis, Crawford, Spence. And in that order. Keep watching.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-09-2019, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                      He's considered great strictly to make black people upset. Nobody really thinks Lomachenko is a good boxer or has any kind of skill whatsoever. It's pure racism and nothing else.

Just to rub salt into your wound, I have Dana Rosenblatt P4P #1 boxer of all time...and I don't even believe in pound for pound lists. How do you like 'dem apples?
                      Hopefully it does makes you upset

Comment

Working...
                      X