Comment

• 10:45am here on the East Coast.

I'm ****ing tipsy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        Well im out of jail bros. For now.
        What's up ? What you doing ?

Comment

• Drunk, haven't had a drink in 6 weeks. Gonna smoke a little weed and drink more beer.

Where's Twatcules?

Comment

• High drunk and alone. I have a lot of beer left. Depressed again, same old story.

Law and Order Bingeathon. Out of shape women on dating apps. Yelling at garbage cans. There's gotta be more to life than this.

Comment

• You're all diseased shite.

Comment

• Yesterday I woke up wanting some good rum. Decided to hit the store after walking the dogs. Then I realized it was Sunday. Liquor sales are illegal outside of bars on Sundays in Oklahoma. Bummer.

While walking the dogs, I remember that I'd voted back in March to legalize Sunday sales. Drove by the liquor store on the way home; Open and busy!

At 33 years old, purchased my first bottle on a Sunday. An aged Bacardi gold.

Comment

• Good old drunk lang. A pristine staple of the lounge. I think it's time to vote this thread as a national treasure.

Comment

• [MENTION]BostonGuy [/MENTION] no one posts in this thread anymore. Might be a good time to close it again.

FYI jew Derranged

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      [MENTION]BostonGuy [/MENTION] no one posts in this thread anymore. Might be a good time to close it again.

FYI jew Derranged
                      I'll post a thread with screenshots of all the crap photos you posted on my page and there are many.

Start thinking of new user names.

Comment

Working...
                      X