Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else think Thurman beats Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    So are you a better judge of his power than a fighter who has fought him, yes or no
    I’m not judging ****. I said what top fighter has Thurman dropped let alone stopped?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      I’m not judging ****. I said what top fighter has Thurman dropped let alone stopped?
      If you weren't judging, why would you ask that question, Pacquiao said he hits basically as hard as Margarito, are you arguing with that, seem to me you are

Comment

If you weren't judging, why would you ask that question, Pacquiao said he hits basically as hard as Margarito, are you arguing with that, seem to me you are
        Well when people are saying he stops Spence I say name a top fighter he’s stopped or even knocked down.

Comment

Well when people are saying he stops Spence I say name a top fighter he’s stopped or even knocked down.
          When did I say he’d stop him, I said I think he beats Spence without too much trouble, you’re the one saying about him stopping Spence, I think Thurman has enough power and movement to keep Spence at bay

Comment

Eh, I don't think Spence's chin has been checked like Thurman could check it.

Comment

Thurman power is nowhere near Margarito`s IMO. Margarito stopped prime Cotto. Thurman stopped old Collazo only because of cuts, Collazo had to quit because he didn`t want to become blind. Last man dropped by Thurman was Soto Karass. Even old past prime Zaveck had no trouble taking prime Thurman`s shots.
              Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 10-01-2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

well Margarito doesn't hit that hard when his handwraps are checked pre-fight

Comment

Pacquiao looked better, but he made it clear that he, too, had been brutalized on his way to winning a split decision at MGM Grand Garden Arena. The newly crowned champion revealed that he hasn’t been hit as hard as Thurman hit him since he fought Antonio Margarito in November 2010.

He’s very tough,” Pacquiao said. “He’s young. I can say he’s heavy-handed, man, not like other opponents that I faced before. This guy, he can fight. He has a lot of – you know, his journey [does] not end tonight. He has a lot of future to fight.”

Pacquaio particularly was impressed by Thurman’s willingness to trade with him and his opponent’s obvious fighting spirit.

“This guy is a warrior,” Pacquiao said. “I can say that because I’ve fought a lot of opponents and this guy is heavy-handed, man. It’s the kind of opponent you cannot underestimate.”
                  Last edited by Shape up; 10-01-2019, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X