Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Now I Know Why Pacquiao Picked Horn - And He Still Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is all reminiscent of Prince Naseem, he spent two years post retirement talking about a comeback....which never happened

Comment

Floyd: "I can definitely beat him!! Call me Floyd!!!"

Horn: "well... I mean maybe that fight happens some day, we'll see..."

Sounds like Amir is also scared of Jeff "The Hornet" Horn after the beating he gave Manny. Too bad, since I see Khan clearly outboxing Horn over 12.

Comment

Khan won a 147 World Title???? 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
          I wonder if Horn has enough power to put Khan to sleep. I doubt Khan's career would be worth much after that.
          Probably not, but if the fight happens in Australia it will be a difficult fight. If the referee doesn't mind headbutts and elbows, Horn can brutalise Khan - though Khan is the better boxer

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Khan hasn't won a fight in years.

I watched him in the jungle and it has all started to make sense. The man is litertally ******ed. I would take a guess at his IQ being around the 40 mark.
            I've been saying this for a while now. He most certainly is legitimately slow.

Comment

What a dumbass.

Comment

at least pac is fighting, bruv.

Comment

Khan wouldn't be able to withstand the punishment that Horn received from Pac in the 9th round.

Horn isn't very good, but he's still tough as nails. Even the Horn version of Pac would make Khan bounce around like he did against Algieri.

I think he even Horn would rough Khan up at this point. Khan is all about paychecks now, his heart isn't in the game anymore.

Comment

Horn a "great champion"? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                      This is all reminiscent of Prince Naseem, he spent two years post retirement talking about a comeback....which never happened
                      Not really. The Prince did make some comments about a comeback but most boxers do. And he retired long before social media became a thing. As regards their legacy, there is really no comparison. Hamed sits at 13th on the UK's p4p list; Khan at 51. Khan will ultimately be remembered as a 'celebrity boxer' in that his exploits online (and in the jungle) will surpass his exploits in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X