Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Don't See McGregor in Any Hurry To Fight Khabib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khabib could get knocked out cold or maul Conor. It's hard to say. He's such a novice on his feet. Ferguson would give Conor a lot of problems. Should Edgar, Barboza, Masvidal, Cerrone. Conor is gonna fight Nate for a third time though not Khabib.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      MMA version of Floyd? Disnt woodley got his ass whooped by McDonald?
      Rory would destroy Conor and steal his girl. So what does it matter? Conor will never fight a real 170 fighter unless it's GSP for the Money because then he's not so much bigger than his opponents.

Comment

Khabib, Ferguson, , Barboza, these are the guys Mcgregor needs to fight upon his return to UFC, if he returns. I wouldn't mind seeing a 3rd Diaz fight as well and quite honestly I thought McGregor lost the 2nd fight with Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
          Odds are close but McGregor is actually the underdog in betting against Khabib. Khabib would molest Conor, his whole team knows it. My bookie has Conor paying 2 to 1 for Conor to beat Khabib and Khabib paying 1.83. I don't want Conor to get another undeserved title shot.

His record in the UFC at 155 was 0 wins when he was gifted his shot against diving Eddie over guys like Khabib and Tony who both had 5+ win streak in the division.
          I think Khabib is overrated. I don't think he takes punches very well & Conor punches better than anyone in the UFC. Plus Khabib can't seem to stay healthy nor has he fought many high caliber guys to have proven how good he can be vs tip top guys at his own weight yet. Its still a close fight cuz Khabib is a genius on the ground & Conor is a full blown ****** on the ground, but Khabib gots to get Conor there first is Khabib's problem. So I still like Conor in that fight. And I'm less confident than I've ever been in Khabib even getting a Conor shot cuz I'm leaning more towards Ferguson beating him or Dana saying f#ck this guy who can't make weight & bypassing him completely in the Conor sweepstakes.

Comment

Adrien Broner beats McGregor til he looks like a fucked up tomato!

Comment

Go away malignaggi! When he said he wanted to fight mcgregor a few months back before jr signed, i though oh no this guys gonna embarass boxing lol. Mcgregor would probably ko malignaggi. He always been super overrated imo.

Comment

$100mil vs $500k tell paulie "what eva skool you went to didn't teach tou to count"

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                  Dude was dropped by some scrub making his UFC debut.
                  Paulie wasn't dropped

Comment

Looks like Conor won't even have to worry about Khabib. Dana is putting together a interim fight between Tony Ferguson vs Kevin Lee. So Conor will fight the winner. Don't hate an upset in either of those fights. Both got very good ground games so if they get Conor on the floor its a wrap.

Comment

Working...
                    X