Did Direll's uncle get caught yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Direll's uncle get caught yet?

Topic?????????

I just asked this in another thread, fat boy hiding out in a McDonalds playpen covered by hundreds of Big Macs.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      I just asked this in another thread, fat boy hiding out in a McDonalds playpen covered by hundreds of Big Macs.
      He's prolly back in mi/flint/detroit by now........

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        He's prolly back in mi/flint/detroit by now........
        Naw. That warrant was issued last night. He couldn't get on that plane with that warrant. I'm sure the police were at the boarding gate waiting on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Naw. That warrant was issued last night. He couldn't get on that plane with that warrant. I'm sure the police were at the boarding gate waiting on him.
          I thought they drove there? but yeah that's crazy......

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
            I thought they drove there? but yeah that's crazy......
            That's like a 9 hour drive from Flint. Watching Claressa Shields Twitter they're at the airport now waiting on their flight. The uncle isn't there

Comment

He left the country. He's on the run in Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Greyhound aint as bad as y'all think.

Comment

They haven't caught the sucker puncher yet but they will. He should have just been thankful that his fighter got a win in a fight he was losing.I don't think the late hit was intentional. The guy was throwing a 3 punch combo and the last punch landed a split second after the bell. I don't think Dirrell was unable to continue but he knew he could get the DQ win if he pretended to be unable to continue. It worked for him before. I doubt Direll will ever rematch him. I know the Dirrells have their share of fans but I am not one of them.

Comment

I'm just learning about this incident and it's a real black eye for the sport. I can't believe people are actually condoning what Dirrell's trainer did.

Comment

Working...
                    X