No announcement yet.

Where did all the Rigo "fans" go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    The thread starter is not referring to Rigo's actual 7 fans on this site. He means the posters who just desperately wanted to see Lomachenkdoe lose.
    lol that's a little generous. I'd say there is three true blue rigo fans on this site.

Comment

The thread starter is not referring to Rigo's actual 7 fans on this site. He means the posters who just desperately wanted to see Lomachenkdoe lose.
      Ding ding ding

Comment

But he has already lost so how is that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
          you see its irrational hatred that drives them! they want to see loma get completely dominated. like what maidana did to future fighter of the decade broner.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            you see its irrational hatred that drives them! they want to see loma get completely dominated. like what maidana did to future fighter of the decade broner.
            Actually I think ya'll just want people to hate on him..He has already lost so you can't use that. He beat Rigo..good win on to the next one

Comment

Im still here and im still a rigo fan but he fcuked himself over by quitting and they stripped him of his belt at 122 he has to start all over and if nobody wanted to fight him then nobody will fight him now and probably no network will work with him again...he screwed himself

Comment

There where guys putting rigo in their top 5 p4p just a week ago his overrated status here was so high some guys even said he had better defense than Floyd but he a bum now doe

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
                  Yea but they want to see him lose again.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I like Rigo but there was a rise in "fans" because he was fighting the great white hope.

And now they are nowhere to be found. Welcome to BoxingScene.
                    /thread

i like rigo too, i knew he was gonna get beaten up, but didn't expect him to quit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      He had some real fans but acquired a lot of new ones. Those new one's probably only see him fight Donaire. As pointed out above it probably had something to do with the opponent. Like I said same happened to Walters.

I'm just curious why they suddenly become fans then all of a sudden turn their back on the guy.

Not really bragging. He lost to a bigger and much more talented opponent. It was easy to call but these newly acquired fans made it seem like Loma was up against it. In fact most of them and the fighter himself said "no excuses. The size doesn't matter".
                      Agreed. Fighters have been moving up in weight since the beginning of time so I don't get how people are making a big deal over the 8 lbs that Rigo had to put on. It's not like he went from middleweight to light heavyweight (even though Hopkins did that and schooled Tarver). Loma is a small guy as well. Peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X