No announcement yet.

Frank Warren: "Daniel Dubois hits harder than Anthony Joshua and Lennox Lewis"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    I understand it's Warren's job to hype up Dubois but he does look to have a very bright future.

He's 5-0 so it's still very early but do you think he's got the real potential to catch up to AJ or even surpass him in the future?
    Think it should be Warren's job to try and seek some sort of alleviation to the obvious signs of dementia he is displaying. Never heard such bollocks before in my life lol

Comment

Too early to be saying all that stuff

Comment

He punches fairly hard, but I don't think he hits harder than Anthony Joshua or Lennox Lewis (You can visibly see that his punches are not really as fast flying through the air, or shocking compared? To Anthony Joshua! But still he is only 20 years age, he is still developing!).

Comment

Shouldnt be worried about matching him with someone durable then, Frank.

Comment

He hits really hard but his head movement is a little suspect. We'll see how he takes a shot when he gets to a stiffer level of competition.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
              He hits really hard but his head movement is a little suspect. We'll see how he takes a shot when he gets to a stiffer level of competition.
              If he does have a chin I think sky's the limit for him. He's only 20 and will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                What do you base that on?
                Looking at that statement i havent worded it correctly.

I didnt mean bruno has a weak chin, he just always froze and never really learnt how to survive when clocked.. which with how AJ and in the future Dubois are being manufactured will play a role with them too.

I was using him as an example of British heavyweights who capture attention but fail to grab the brass ring fully.

disclaimer for if debois does ever show as chinny and gets KO'd david price style...

"Mark my words, Daniel dubois will have show a more fragile chin than...............Audley Harrison"

Comment

Working...
                X