No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner: "I'm the only one who can beat Floyd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner: "I'm the only one who can beat Floyd"

His obsession with Floyd is out of control but does Broner truly believe what he says or is he just asking for a paycheck?

There are several good match-ups for Floyd if he comes back but NOBODY wants to see Floyd vs Broner.

"All bull **** aside this the fight of boxing history!!!! Point blank period y'all can say what ever y'all want about me losing to Shawn or maidana but a fully focused Adrien Broner will still be undefeated..... I'm the only one in this boxing game that really has a chance to dethrone the king Floydmayweather. This ain't for show this **** REAL. Records are made to be broken and as a competitor in this sport I need to put my skills to the test to be the best!!!! **** the payday I wanna learn from the situation to be the best I can be!!!! Maybe we get in the ring and he kick my ass then I will learn from that or maybe we get in the ring and its tit for tat oooorrrrr maybe we get in the ring and I beat the **** out of Floyd????? IDK he never sparred me he know I always wanted to get in the ring with him since I first met him...... If you wanna see me do better and be at my best than teach me Floyd and I learn **** the physical way so let's get down!!!!!!!"

Riiiiiiiiight. Just like Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
      Riiiiiiiiight. Just like Khan.
      He should fight Khan.

Comment

He can't even beat Porter or Maidana

Comment

Maybe he's talking about freestylin

Comment

He said he can beat Bradley. Ok. Pull a HayeDay, figure out how to make a Bradley fight happen.

I frankly think Bradley outpoints him, but that's just me. And if he can't beat Tim Bradley, he's not beating Floyd.

Comment

for money

he knows deep down he would get schooled

Comment

He lost to Shawn Porter. A fairly drained Porter too

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  He said he can beat Bradley. Ok. Pull a HayeDay, figure out how to make a Bradley fight happen.

I frankly think Bradley outpoints him, but that's just me. And if he can't beat Tim Bradley, he's not beating Floyd.
                  Most people will agree with you. Bradley would win a clear decision IMO. Broner has not done anything that would suggest he beats any of the top fighter at 147.

Comment

At what? Looking like a classless moron throwing your money around everywhere? Jail time?

Surely not boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X