Comment

Beercules belly button lights up everytime he farts

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
        Beercules belly button lights up everytime he farts
        the channels sometimes change also.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Coachella festivalgoers use 'Find my iPhone' app to locate man with 100 stolen cellphones, police say

At a scene like Coachella, where any music act, art installation and fashion or food trend is Instagrammable or Snapchatted, it’s no wonder several festival-goers noticed their cellphones had vanished during the event Friday.

According to the Indio Police Department, the music fans activated their “Find My iPhone” app and followed Reinaldo De Jesus Henao around the venue until he was detained by security workers.

Officers later arrived and found more than 100 cellphones in Henao’s backpack, police said.

Henao, 36, of New York was arrested on suspicion of grand theft and possession of stolen property, police said.

Several cellphones were returned to victims, and others were left at lost and found, according to police.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...417-story.html
          that link is so heavily saturated with ads that it is hardly operable. amazing to think that a newspaper like the los angeles times has stooped so low. it's really not a surprise that journalism has become reduced to the current meta. just look how low they need to drag themselves to monetize these internet publications.

Comment

Hahah wot a dumbass. Cellphones aren't even worth stealing nowadays. 1.) Because most people have an app that can locate it; 2.) They shut their service off; 3.) Nobody wants to buy a stolen phone with locked passwords, etc.

Just saying - if you're gonna be a thief, be a proper thief, and go for the gusto!!!

Let me point out, doe, that the day after a huge outdoor music festival/concert is THE BEST place to find money on the ground.

I used to be big into Widespread Panic, and jam-band shows/music festivals. Still like the music, just too old for that atmosphere now - every now and then I'll go to a 3-day festival.

Anyway - if you wake up early the next morning, and scour the field, you'll find at least 50 bucks. One time me and my mate found over 800 dollars, and a bunch of other cool shyte.

People at these shows at high on 'shrooms, acid, ecstasy, and other psychedelics, so they lose/drop/forget shyte.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              that link is so heavily saturated with ads that it is hardly operable. amazing to think that a newspaper like the los angeles times has stooped so low. it's really not a surprise that journalism has become reduced to the current meta. just look how low they need to drag themselves to monetize these internet publications.
              Yea it's pretty terrible. I hate going there to read Lance Pugmire articles

Comment

Working...
              X