Collapse
No announcement yet.

are u happy with youre height/weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6feet and bout 200lbs (out off shape, more like 185-190 in shape).

wish i was in shape and bout 6.1

not that i feel small on the strret its just that im the shortest guy in my fmaily where everyone is from 6.1 to 6.4

Comment

5'9 193 is what the scale says. I was 181 at graduation and all I did this summer was work, drink, party, and talk on this message board lol. I need to go back to the gym. I was 238 a year ago so Im not too upset with where I am now, eventhough back then I was much much stronger.

Comment

I am 5.8-5.9 and weight at 158, my goal is yo get to 170, lean muscle by the next summer.

Comment

Not happy at the moment with my weight, but I am doing something about it.

Comment

I'm 6'1 and 165/166, it fluctuates.

158/160 would be my ideal weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post
              I'm around 5'9" and 188 lbs. I used to be 210 lbs in high school, and not entirely fat either. My biceps were 17 1/2", the same as Foreman's in his prime. I just cut out a lot of red meat from my diet and cut back on lifting to lose weight for health reasons. At 5'9" it's not good to weigh over 200 unless it's really all muscle. I'm a lot smaller now but still pretty damn wide shouldered and built compared to the average Joe Shmuck.
              what???? me and u are the same height...kid, for some reason i thought u were 6'3"

Comment

Originally posted by Chimps.Ahoy View Post
                I'm 5'9 and the ideal bodyweight at this height is a minimum of 190 pounds.
                I'm only 187 lbs. right now, so I'm underweight by 3 pounds
                lol, what are you smokin. and you even said MINIMUM 190, so you think the ideal weight is like 200? wow

Comment

Working...
                X