No announcement yet.

If Liddell Loses...Title shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Liddell Loses...Title shot?

If Liddell loses to Babalu, should he still get a title shot against Ortiz?

I think definately, he has won 9 fights in a row, with some excellent competition. However I heard that Tito has a clause in his contract for the Shamrock fight that he would get an immediate rematch, if this is the case, it could be a long time before Liddell gets his deserved shot.

Http://www.globalmma.com/UFCnews.html

i think it would be unfair to babalu though if liddel loses to him and still gets a shot at the belt right afterwards.

if chuck loses then babalu should get the title shot and chuck will just have to earn his way back like the rest of the fighters. i mean look at belfort. he doesn't even headline major events anymore. he has to earn it back now. it's only fair.

Comment

Agreed with Tony...

I do feel that Chuck deserved a title shot before the Babalu fight though.

Comment

chucks gonna keep on getting the shaft, but when he gets his chance, the iceman is gonna take that ****.

Comment

I agree with Tony too. It would only be right.

Comment

tru dat.

Comment

Unfortunetly the only fair thing to do is make Lidell wait but he has been getting jipped for too long on his title fight, but when he does fight we will see a new champ

Comment

according to dana white liddel will get his shot IF he beats babalu
                liddel wnated to fight, os its his own fault when he loses his shot to babalu at ufc 40
                i have faith in babalu

Comment

Lidell deserves the title shot anyway, both fights will be a war ...

Comment

Working...
                  X