No announcement yet.

UFO's and space

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO's and space

What are your thoughts of the existence of extra terrestrial life forms ? To me space is just to large for earth to be the only place of life .

Space kicks ass. Don't make me start posting my astronomy pics.

Extra Terrestrial life - Almost certainly.

Extra terrestrial Intelligence - much less likely, but certainly possible.

Comment

easily!

and if they do visit us ( ufo's have been clocked on radar doing 15000 mph ) then i have a host of wild theories

Comment

there has to be other life forms in the universe.......its so amazingly huge that its almost impossible to imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by micky_knox
          there has to be other life forms in the universe.......its so amazingly huge that its almost impossible to imagine.
          exactly

for every grain of sand on the entire earth there are 100 million stars

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD
            exactly

for every grain of sand on the entire earth there are 100 million stars
            mind boggleing isnt it?

i love **** like this.......im reading a book now called parallel worlds by michio kaku......i recomend it highly

Comment

Originally posted by micky_knox
              exactly.

Comment

Well, as someone once said, if WE are the only life in the universe, it's a terrible waste of space. I love the times we're in; but I would really love to have been born in the future when space exploration goes beyond our own natural satelite. There are so many wonders in space, planets, nebulas, black holes....so many mysteries; and the images from the Hubble are absolutely breath-taking. Damn shame they're going to let it die.

UFO's....yes, I believe in them. There is evidence in ancient Egyptian art that denotes alien civilizations visiting us. I have seen a 3000 or more year old replica of an aircraft of some sort, which resembled a jet. You explain that.

Also, there's the electrical component which resembles a transistor which was found imbedded and preserved inside a 5 million year old rock in the Arizona desert. Explain that.

In addition there are the carvings on the mountains of Peru which are thousands of years old and only...ONLY visible from an airplane. Explain that.

Yes, they have been watching us for quite some time. Why is anyone's guess. I'll share one story/possibility here:

There's a tribe in South American who believe they are decended from a race of people who crashed on this planet eons ago while in flight from their enemies who destroyed their homeworld of Junar.....one theory is that Junar was where the asteroid belt is currently between Jupiter and Mars, of course that's just a guess. Junar was suppossedly destroyed in an attack and a few ships escaped with people on board who knew of the coming disaster and they fled to this planet and crash landed and lived underground for many many years until all threat of being found had passed.

I would share a few more theories I've read; but this one is the one I find the most interesting. Either way, they are there...we are no threat, and they obviously, for one reason or another, choose not to make themselves known on a public scale.

Why should they...and why are they not are the questions we need to be asking. Whether or not they are there is not debateable from my perspective. They are. The question is Why.

Comment

The world and everybody in it is just one big experiment. I'm sorry to ruin everyone's weekend, but there is no "GOD".

The unknown aliens that created us and put us on this earth have "exterminated" the human species many times in the past when the "experiment" has gone wrong...Atlantis was probably a time when we exterminated when they wanted to start over with the experiment.

Another theory would be that all these "alien abductions" are by our "creators". They know the world will not last forever and they are picking and choosing people to help "re-seed" the earth after it has been "exterminated" again. That could be why the government doesn't want to tell us about ET life because if they said we have 5 or 10 years left on this earth before an asteroid hits us or some other natural events annhilate earth wouldn't there be WIDE SPREAD panick and looting in the world? YUP.

Well look up these names on google:
                  John Lear
                  Bob Lazar
                  David Icke
                  Credo Mutwa

Amazing shiet...but just live and enjoy life...Ainokea!

Comment

I dont believe into extraterrestrial life, I know for a fact it exists, I honestly dont care about all these theories and ufo pictures, and all th Big Brother ****, but in my understanding and perception of life, extraterrestrial life is a must.

Comment

Working...
                    X