Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Please Help] Does GGG Have a Better Win Than Floyd's Win Over ODLH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Please Help] Does GGG Have a Better Win Than Floyd's Win Over ODLH?

I am a known Floyd fan, Golovkin, fan, and ODLH fan, so there is no bias here - but I hear some fringe Golovkin fans, Golovkin trolls, and Golovkin haters talking alot of smoke out there.

We know 'wraps is unbiased to the core.

Let's keep it real like the Chapelle show - does Golovkin have a better win than Floyd's win over DLH? I say no. As a GGG fan, I want the man to beat the best out there, and I am confident he will, but imo he doesn't have that type of signature win just yet, that torch passing type win, that establishing type win. I think he's beaten better fighters than people give him credit for around here, but Floyd's resume is also underrated around here, so we have to be fair and firm like Cortez.
    NO!
    83.52%
    Brook
    8.79%
    Monroe Jr
    0.00%
    Murray
    3.30%
    Geale
    0.00%
    LeMule
    2.20%
    Other
    2.20%

GGG doesn't have a better win over Mayweather - Judah.

Comment

That was an over the hill oscar. He had like 4-5 losses already and had had two fights in three years, he wasnt even active, he was more dedicate to his company. Still a good win (thought SD) but nothing else. The rest is bla bla bla.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        GGG doesn't have a better win over Mayweather - Judah.
        Making Canelito vacate like a puss1 and delay the fight three years should be counted as a win too, unless you are a hater.

Comment

He barely has a better win than victor ortiz

Comment

Even that Oscar was still Oscar. None of Golovkin's wins are nearly as good. Floyd wasn't impressive against Oscar, but it was still a great win.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Making Canelito vacate like a puss1 and delay the fight three years should be counted as a win too, unless you are a hater.
              Weird I checked Boxrec to see if was listed but it's not.?
              I'm using Chrome if that matters

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                That was an over the hill oscar. He had like 4-5 losses already and had had two fights in three years, he wasnt even active, he was more dedicate to his company. Still a good win (thought SD) but nothing else. The rest is bla bla bla.
                And Floyd gave him over a stone in weight on fight night , ODH was nearly 20 lbs heavier than when he fought Manny lol , do you realize what that 20 lb bigger Oscar would do to Manny lol .

You start thread after thread about BS , you are just a typical hater that dont know anything about this sport other than hype and fanboy crap .

Comment

Everyone this is in regards to this gray thread
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...708372&page=15

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Even that Oscar was still Oscar. None of Golovkin's wins are nearly as good. Floyd wasn't impressive against Oscar, but it was still a great win.
                    Real ggg fan here, gotta respect this...
                    Which all of them were like you...

Comment

Working...
                    X