No announcement yet.

How would lomachenko do against Mikey Garcia, gamboa, and Jorge linares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would lomachenko do against Mikey Garcia, gamboa, and Jorge linares

I believe all these fighters would provide great tests to Loma. All are highly skilled and can throw fast, smooth combinations with power

too technically sound for gamboa, with mikey its a toss up man but i would be leaning on lomachenko a little bit.

Comment

Garcia would be a tough one

Gamboa would be too but he doesn't have a good chin

Linares would be fire works

Comment

He would beat the hell out of Gamboa and Linares,,,him and Mikey would be fight of the damn year material

Comment

Gamboa vs Loma would have happened if Gamboa wasn't so dumb.

Loma vs Linares would be beautiful to watch with Lomachenko getting a late KO.

Loma beats Mikey too.

Comment

Lonares doesn't stand a chance, nor does gamboa or mikey.

Loma makes all of them look amateurish

Comment

Mikey would be a bit slow for him, Mikey needs to pressure him like SaL did, based of Mikeys last fight

Loma should move up, or whos at 130??

Comment

Linares / Loma would be legitimate art. I think Loma pastes him or opens up cuts and forces a stoppage.

Loma would absolutely body Gamboa. He would negate Gamboa's alleged handspeed with his footwork and his own handspeed before putting him down.

Loma / Mikey is one of those intriguing matchups I'd really like to see.

Comment

I think Gamboa gives him the toughest fight out of those 3. Mikey is a great talent but he's too orthodox, everything is textbook with him. Usually that's a good thing, but not in this case, Lomachenko is too well-rounded. Linares is also class, but he's too chinny, I don't think he makes it the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Garcia would be a tough one

Gamboa would be too but he doesn't have a good chin

Linares would be fire works
                    i love mikey, but his chin is a big question mark to me and loma is accurate as fuck, he might not be the hardest puncher, but once he starts, he lands at will

Comment

Working...
                    X