Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will people ever accept that fact that LENNOX LEWIS with his size, strength and style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clay was vastly superior to Lennox Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      So you're telling me Rahman and McCall (both 6'2" journeymen) can beat Lewis but Ali (6' 3"), Foreman (6' 4"), Liston (6' 1"), Holmes (6' 4"), Norton (6' 3") would all be to small and not enough skills for Lewis?
      I think the topic about size is more about weight than height. There are 6 footers that fight welterweight. Cmon man. Sharpen those critical thinking skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
        Lennox Lewis beats any heavyweight in the history of boxing, with his combination of style, size and physical strength. Some might have a punchers chance, but more times then not he beats anybody.

Will people every accept that fact?
        Mythical Match-ups do NOT = Facts.

Comment

Lewis under Steward got so much better and had a lot of tools.

But those KO loses to McCall and Rahman at the peak of his career don't make him the sure thing if he faced other top guys.

Comment

He would massacre the heavyweights of today that's for sure.

Comment

In my opinion all-time greats like Ali, Joe Louis, Larry Holmes are all better and I would give Foreman an edge as well.

Comment

Theres no one he couldn't beat to ever lace them up..who would give him the most troubles and hand him a loss as well?

M.Tyson
                Klitchkos's
                and Joshua

Would present style match ups that could have a shot and imop favored over Lewis in some cases.

Pll are very delusional ,to beat Lewis at the top of his game you you better hit hard b/c I don't see no knockout power guy winning on points. You have to crack him to get him out of rhythm.Those are the facts.

Comment

vitali taps that booty 9/10

Comment

Lennox's legacy is hurt by the fact that:
                    1) He was easily KOd twice by two journeymen.
                    2) He also lacks a true career defining fight. His best wins are over Tyson (old/over the hill and hadnt had a big win against a top heavyweight in years), Holyfield who was past his best and quite frankly tailor made for Lewis, and Vitali who was actually on his way to defeating Lewis before getting stopped by a fluke cut.

Lewis was a very good talent, but he had quite a bit of flaws. He isnt the unbeatable force that the OP is making him out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      vitali taps that booty 9/10
                      Yet the one time they fought, Vitality was stopped because his face was torn open by Lewis's punches. And Lewis was an overweight 38 year old.

Comment

Working...
                      X