No announcement yet.

Are you drug tested during a "retirement"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you drug tested during a "retirement"

If you are cleaning up the sport with year-around random blood testing. Does this also occur while you're retired? Or are you allowed to taking anything under sun until you "un-retire?"

I just want to know what kind of level playing field we are operating on here.

He can take whatever he wants at the moment

Comment

He's cycling as we speak.

Comment

With the stuff they have out nowadays random year round isn't enough. They'd have to have you permanently hooked up to a tamper-proof drugtesting chip that had updates sent to it by the guys making the PEDs.

I doubt he would retire for the sake of doping (even though I believe he's dirty).

It was just a way to get a freebie "retirement fight" then come back and make #50 as profitable as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
          If you are cleaning up the sport with year-around random blood testing. Does this also occur while you're retired? Or are you allowed to taking anything under sun until you "un-retire?"

I just want to know what kind of level playing field we are operating on here.
          Not sure. Perhaps the recently 'retired' Manny Pacquiao can provide some insight for us.

"Drug testing is for cowards, doe!"

Comment

Comment

And if he fails are then gonna give back all the titles, if that is the case Holyfield, Tyson were never champion

How do we Holyfield was not on gear when he beat Tyson or was Tyson on Gear when he bit Holyfield ear

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X