Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Francisco Vargas vs Orlando Salido, does he send Salido into retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francisco Vargas vs Orlando Salido, does he send Salido into retirement?

Mexico's latest champion Francisco Vargas is the WBC Super Featherweight Champion. Orlando Salido is likely lusting for revenge on Rocky Martinez after recieving a draw in Puerto Rico when he clearly won.

However, a fight between 2 Mexican warriors is always enticing. Salido has been dropped numerous times in these last stages of his career. I think Vargas could put Salido's career in the coffin with his intellectual and powerful style.

Salido will be there for Vargas to land counter punches on and I have no doubt he has the style to put Salido's old ass away for good.

If Miura almost had Vargas out, then Salido at the very least gives him another war. Vargas is a tough and strong fighter, but I don't see an elite level guy. Salido could wear him out and finish him. Fun fight.

Comment

Yeah, this would be an awesome fight. But I don't see anyone ending salido. Sure he gets dropped and hurt but he is incredibly resilient. I see him walking away when he's ready not because of a horrible beating.

Comment

Am i the only one that saw Vargas getting handled till he caught him?

It was one-sided and Vargas wasnt the one dishing out the hurt.

Salido and Vargas match up well. Same level fighter

Comment

Working...
        X