Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else suprised Malignaggi hasn't accused GGG of using steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else suprised Malignaggi hasn't accused GGG of using steroids?

GGG is a HBO fighter, very powerful and is a world beater. I'm real surprised Malignaggi hasn't made an accusation yet.

Paulie use to watch fighths at the same bar I did, i wasnt there for this specific fight but my buddy was and told me when cotto fought pacman, paulie swore cotto would destroy Pac.

You have to remember paulie made his name from his tough fight with cotto, wore it like a badge of honor. When PAC destroyed him my buddy said paulie immediately started making accusations PAC was juiced.

And he hasn't stopped since.

My buddy is a huge pac fan, and he said he was arguing with paulie to the point paulie tried to fight him over it and the owner of the bar had to calm it down.

Comment

Nothin about GGG says PED'S he seems to lack stamina,is not fast at all. He is just good at cutting of the ring and setting his shots up

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Paulie use to watch fighths at the same bar I did, i wasnt there for this specific fight but my buddy was and told me when cotto fought pacman, paulie swore cotto would destroy Pac.

You have to remember paulie made his name from his tough fight with cotto, wore it like a badge of honor. When PAC destroyed him my buddy said paulie immediately started making accusations PAC was juiced.

And he hasn't stopped since.

My buddy is a huge pac fan, and he said he was arguing with paulie to the point paulie tried to fight him over it and the owner of the bar had to calm it down.
        yeah paulie has that immature insecure lil man type of syndrome you can see it on full display when Broner trolled his ass hard with that hoe lol paulie was crying, mad everything.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Nothin about GGG says PED'S he seems to lack stamina,is not fast at all. He is just good at cutting of the ring and setting his shots up
          Since when does steroids increase speed,but I do agree that every hard puncher shouldn't automatically be accused of steroid use.

Comment

If GGG knocked out Paulie or knocked out someone that manhandled Paulie, he'd probably be drowning in PED accusations. (Pac stopped Hatton and Cotto, who both held victories over Malignaggi. He also accused Porter of using PEDs after getting stopped by him)

Comment

GGG hasn't done anything suspicious , like turning down the biggest fight in history because he didn't want to take a blood test.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                Since when does steroids increase speed,but I do agree that every hard puncher shouldn't automatically be accused of steroid use.
                Not steriods...PED'S there are so many different kinds man and yes some do increase speed because they provide energy.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                  GGG hasn't done anything suspicious , like turning down the biggest fight in history because he didn't want to take a blood test.
                  True,very true

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    and hits hard as fuk!

Comment

Working...
                    X