Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Shocking Video] Trainer Ann Wolfe physically abuses boxer for showing bad form

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Shocking Video] Trainer Ann Wolfe physically abuses boxer for showing bad form

Wow, thanks to sbbigmike for posting. The video is dated Feb 9, 2015 so it could be recent. Perhaps Kirkland did himself a favor by not requesting her services for his upcoming fight? There's no justification for risking an injury for the biggest fight and payday of your career. Check out the video below!

There are some mixed reactions. Check out what some people had to say about it!

Excellent work out if ya want your shoulder dislocated.
    Reason why kirkland left
    What the **** is wrong with that *****?! Good way to injure your fighters!! Kirkland smart
    Medicine ball to the back is that really old school. School should be dismissed w.t.f.
    They say what don't kill you still only make you stronger but I don't see to much purpose in this.
    I have seen this used before. It works, but there are other methods you can use for building up the shoulders.
    It could have also been the promoter's decision for Kirkland to leave Ann Wolfe.
    I see nothing wrong. James Kirkland needs Wolfe. His life outside the ring is a mess without her. She is a mother, father and mentor 2 him. Her gift is her attitude. Which is perfect for the unfocused. Kirkland needs her pushing.
    This lady thug needs to be reported these kids are being abused.
    Lmao this lady here I wonder what she is like in bed she must have some bomb *****

Lol can't blame Kirkland for leaving, that's a good way to get injured. Train smart, not stupid
    Look, even our very own D-Checc left a comment-

Love how this crack headed ni**er ***** thinks she's hot ****. ***** is lucky I wasn't there cuz she would be on the floor picking up the few teeth she does have that I knocked the **** out of her monkey head.

Comment

how heavy are those?

Comment

Yea pretty damn stupid. Only a matter of time till someone's hurt or it slips and hits him in the head

Comment

Originally posted by #84quiao View Post
          how heavy are those?
          Medicine balls are pretty damn heavy man. Even the smallest ones. Those looked pretty big.

Comment

wow, that looked brutal. I can see why Kirkland left, but also why he's a complete tank with her in his corner.

Comment

This video is crap. They edited out the good parts...where she straps on and plays squealy pig with them.

Comment

Goddamned medicine balls holy shit

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    This video is crap. They edited out the good parts...where she straps on and plays squealy pig with them.
                    She dont need no strap on, the clit is big enough

Comment

Working...
                    X