Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has USADA tested Mayweather yet? (I sense some ****ery afoot)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
    You're letting boxingscene users decide how many times Floyd has been tested? Surely that'll lead to some uncovering. Nice detective work there champ.
    We know he hasn't been tested, you know it too. It will only make it sweeter when he gets beaten into submission and his entire team knows he is dirty as hell....how are they going to spin that, lol?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      We know he hasn't been tested, you know it too. It will only make it sweeter when he gets beaten into submission and his entire team knows he is dirty as hell....how are they going to spin that, lol?

Nah, it'll be even more funny when Pac gets stomped out and STILL tests positive for PED's.

Comment

Supposedly they tested him 1 time, there was some guy who goes to the Mayweather gym everyday and he said he hasn't seen a USADA testing people at all.

I know Pac has been tested 8 times or something like that with 4 vials of blood each time you can find videos on youtube from a filipino news they show pac chatting with the USADA testters its the same white guy who was shown taking urine from Floyd on 24/7.

Pac was tested twice in one week and two days in a row randomly.

I read that they can even test Pacquiao on the DAY of the fight right in the dressing room minutes before he enters the ring. if that is true that is foul.

Comment

Nah, it'll be even more funny when Pac gets stomped out and STILL tests positive for PED's.
          Too bad he's passed all the tests...the same ones that Floyd hasn't taken. Floyd is getting retired on Sat night man, the sooner you accept that and deal with it, the sooner you can pick a new boxer to follow. Why do you think all this money is coming in on Pac now? Insiders know.....Pac is going to body this chump. This ain't troll land, this is reality and the reality is your boy is going to get fucked up in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            I hope they test manny between the 6 and 7 round. Can't take any chances vs a known cheater
            You're letting boxingscene users decide how many times Floyd has been tested? Surely that'll lead to some uncovering. Nice detective work there champ.

Comment

This is surprisingly believable.

Thunderdome Boxing: Pacqtard

Enterthearenas: Pacqtard, but it isn't TStreet. I don't know DonJuan Banks opinion in regards to the fight, but I will assume that he is a Pacqtard because of TStreet.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                They MAYBE, just MAYBE gave him one piss test but nothing like a blood test. He has them in his back pocket which is why he will ONLY use them. It won't matter, he got all bulked up thinking he will KO Pac like JMM did but he hasn't faced Pac 4 times either.

Dude will be slower because he sacrificed speed for power but he will pay a dear price for this. Pac will look like Bruce Lee in the ring; blinding speed and agility. Floyd will get caught and hurt often, he won't make it through 12.
                Oh *****, your Avatar, dying here bro

Comment

Floyd Sr. said last month that he saw USADA guys at the gym. I doubt they're just hanging out.

Comment

As long as Manny is tested after the weigh-in or the morning of the fight, I think everything will be legit.

Comment

I hope not,let the commission do their jobs

Comment

Working...
                      X