Just sucked on a nice juicy c.ock...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    see what i mean?

this one just got a lesson on why we want our arguments to be rhetorically sound.
    Haha keep thinking that. Your ******ed ass can't even understand context. Why wait until 30k posts just **** off from now and go on a diet fat boy.

5,9(or is it 5,8?) 230=prime athlete to NE

To the rest of the world you're a fat ****. Like I said, you're delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Haha keep thinking that. Your ******ed ass can't even understand context. Why wait until 30k posts just **** off from now and go on a diet fat boy.

5,9(or is it 5,8?) 230=prime athlete to NE

To the rest of the world you're a fat ****. Like I said, you're delusional.

are you nine years old?

Comment

"go on a diet, fat boy."

shrewd, high level stuff.

Comment

my agenda?

bufuing annie is probably all you've seen me do. i used to think i was a likable guy around here, but perhaps i've stepped on too many toes for that. i really don't think that's the case, however. i'm a funny guy, and most of the regular posters here like me.

i'm going to take a break from bscene at 30K posts. this has been the plan for a while now.
          I wouldn't sweat things too much anymore, man.

People change every day...you never know who's feeling what at any given time.

What I see objectively: RIGHT NOW...is that you're entering most threads and turning every single one into a dick comparison.

Yea...I've been guiltier than most when I was venting semi - relatable ultra violence and wanting to talk about morbid nonsense. Basically the usual troll fail or psycho rant that's been associated with my user handle.....so I can relate to some of the ego - maniacal schemes.

But time moves on...***getabout. All I stated was I disagreed and he's paid his dues here.

If anything he's a good read and SO ARE YOU. Lol but don't go up in arms when people are annoyed with ego maniacal posting.

Especially if you're acting like an expert on every subject.

Not a flame.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
            A mate of mine (buddy, Fat Yanks)... for a bit of fun, I had his glistening, gleaming bell end in my mouth, and nussled gently on it. In a way, it tasted like old socks, but I gratefully took it my mouth, and worked it lovingly with my tongue.

Afterwards I went down to his balls and suckled them both eagerly, before working my way round to his asshole and placing my tongue beneath his cheeks, eagerly licking his perineum, alternating between the taste of his sphincter and the taste of fresh excrement deposits.

I could feel his breath getting shallow, so I took his girth back within my mouth and began to work slowly up and down his shaft.

"Oh shit," he cried out, "I'm about to cum. Can I cum in your mouth?"

I instantly spat his dick out with defiance.

"FFS!" I cried out, "what are you, some kind of faggot?"
            It's not gay unless you swallow, duh.

But every time I read your posts I can't help but think, "when will poor Annie get the favor returned?" It seems like you always get the short end of the stick, if you know what I mean

Comment

"go on a diet, fat boy."

shrewd, high level stuff.
              Says the guy correcting grammar because I pointed out his inability to understand a simple sentence. Did I hurt your feelings? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                I wouldn't sweat things too much anymore, man.

People change every day...you never know who's feeling what at any given time.

What I see objectively: RIGHT NOW...is that you're entering most threads and turning every single one into a dick comparison.

Yea...I've been guiltier than most when I was venting semi - relatable ultra violence and wanting to talk about morbid nonsense. Basically the usual troll fail or psycho rant that's been associated with my user handle.....so I can relate to some of the ego - maniacal schemes.

But time moves on...***getabout. All I stated was I disagreed and he's paid his dues here.

If anything he's a good read and SO ARE YOU. Lol but don't go up in arms when people are annoyed with ego maniacal posting.

Especially if you're acting like an expert on every subject.

Not a flame.

is it a crime to be good looking, well off, and freaking jacked?

let my people go, man. these are my arms, shoulders, and chest. i cannot take them off.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Says the guy correcting grammar because I pointed out his inability to understand a simple sentence. Did I hurt your feelings? Haha

i corrected punctuation.

where'd you come up with the bold, man? it's just great stuff.

Comment

What's with this f@g ****

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X