Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye in Vegas for a while now.. Signed with Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye in Vegas for a while now.. Signed with Al Haymon?

A few people on Twitter are suggesting David Haye could have signed with Al Haymon.

What are your thoughts on that? And would it be a good move?

Could mean a Wilder fight if the dude somehow avoids defeat against Bermane.you wouldn't expect Wilder to be fed to Haye though surely !

Who else has Al got at the weight ? Cristobal,Mitchell who else ?

Comment

More to the point does Haye actually want a ring return ? I suppose he hasn't been making a lot of money out of the ring,I thought he wanted an acting career.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
        Could mean a Wilder fight if the dude somehow avoids defeat against Bermane.you wouldn't expect Wilder to be fed to Haye though surely !

Who else has Al got at the weight ? Cristobal,Mitchell who else ?
        That's what I'm wondering too. I.e. the main men at heavyweight are far away from Haymon. Of course that doesn't mean he's not capable of getting a good purse for Haye as his manager, but I think it's a little strange.

Also, can't really see what a Haye-Wilder fight would do unless of course it's set up as Wilder's first defence of the WBC strap. Wilder would be mad to fight Haye though in my opinion. But I guess Haye would see it as a quick route to a title and then get a rematch with Wlad.

Comment

More to the point does Haye actually want a ring return ? I suppose he hasn't been making a lot of money out of the ring,I thought he wanted an acting career.
          He said a while back he wanted to fight twice this year. It will probably end up being a small comeback fight against a limited opponent, which is probably also the right thing to do after years out of the ring.

I don't think money is his biggest problem to be honest, he's got his merchandising, books, gyms, DVDs etc. Plus he's worth like £30m.

Comment

he has plenty of money, he saves it well, haye also runs a few businesses which are doing ok, remember he made like 10m sterling vs harrison alone

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              he has plenty of money, he saves it well, haye also runs a few businesses which are doing ok, remember he made like 10m sterling vs harrison alone
              And £20 or something vs Wlad.

Comment

Haye's master plan to snatch the WBC title slowly continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Haye's master plan to snatch the WBC title slowly continues.
                  Then he's screwed if Wilder loses.

Then he'll be tied to Don King to get a title shot

He really needs to get himself a promoter.

Comment

haye would literally sign with haymon for publicity. he is a con man.

i will eblieve that he's not retired when he's in the ring, and the bell has rung.

remember, this is the same david haye who nearly didn't make it out of the dressing room against wladimir.

Comment

Working...
                    X