No announcement yet.

Mayweather Drug Testing & Weed Smoking on All Access

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Drug Testing & Weed Smoking on All Access

I'm no expert on this but: why was Mayweather around women who were smoking weed? He must have inhaled some of that shyt. Can't he test positive for weed like Chavez Jr did?

It wouldn't be enough.

Comment

Have you ever smoked weed? It's not exactly a performance enhancing drug.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        It's still a banned substance. If he wins and tests positive for it, the result will be changed to a no contest. So this could be a problem. I don't know if inhaling is enough to cause you to test positive though.

Comment

Not enough second hand smoke to get dirty piss

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            A lot of warriors used to smoke weed before going into battle.. Zulus were the most famous for doing it so technically it is one of the oldest "PEDs" although for a lot of people it does have the adverse devitalizing effect.. guess it depends on the individual.

Comment

USADA official: "What's that? Safety man has tested positive for yet another banned substance? LOL, no problem; we'll just brush that under the carpet for the time being."

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
                It's still a banned substance. If he wins and tests positive for it, the result will be changed to a no contest. So this could be a problem. I don't know if inhaling is enough to cause you to test positive though.
                its enough but only if they took it right the minute u inhaled it but na second hand smoke getting u high is bs its ur brain thinking ur high

Comment

I totally disagree with mayweather on that incident. That was some BS. This is boxing and and the entire training camp should be taken serious.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                    I'm no expert on this but: why was Mayweather around women who were smoking weed? He must have inhaled some of that shyt. Can't he test positive for weed like Chavez Jr did?
                    Fraud can snot 10 kilos of coke, drink a bottle of Tide and his test will still come out clean as a whistle. Its the TMT magic.

Comment

Working...
                    X