No announcement yet.

Cotto/Martinez face off preview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stark777 View Post
    Remind me one thing. When Cotto fought Mayweather, who was introduced last??

Miguel is lying.
    Yea, I'm inclined to agree a bit.

I do think Cotto should be the A-side, it should be Cotto-Martinez. But Cotto could have let Sergio come in second or get announced second...he could have given in a little it wouldn't have killed him.

I think Sergio talking **** about him probably pissed him off and made him really wanna stick it to Sergio in the negotiations.

Comment

Martinez' confidence is pretty high (or so it seems). I like both fighters, and it's going to be a war! It's going to be a better fight than most people here think

Comment

Sergio is clearly trying to reassure himself. Cotto has the cool confidence and seems in good place. Sergio is going to try to KO him and he WILL pay a price.

Comment

Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
            Sergio genuinely hates Cotto.

I've never seen Sergio be so aggressive and condescending. Cotto is always calm, so he must be a bit surprised that Sergio utterly hates him. With Margarito it was different: Margarito didn't hate, but rather dismissed Cotto.
            Martinez was pretty aggressive and angry in the build up to the Chavez fight.

Comment

I like how Cotto switched to Spanish at the end.

Comment

Man I can't wait for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

Looks pretty good! I dont think the margarito/cotto face off will ever be topped though
                  WOOOOOO! LOL Cotto went hard with that remember after nine, 10, 11, 12 rounds left dam he got Martinez good with that after Sergio told him he will ko him in 9.

Man Cotto really got the better of Sergio here, Sergio looks a bit nervous, its like his trash talk is forced, while Cotto came off like a boss.

Guys save your money don't order Floyd-Maidana order this sergio-cotto fight

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    WOOOOOO! LOL Cotto went hard with that remember after nine, 10, 11, 12 rounds left dam he got Martinez good with that after Sergio told him he will ko him in 9.

Man Cotto really got the better of Sergio here, Sergio looks a bit nervous, its like his trash talk is forced, while Cotto came off like a boss.

Guys save your money don't order Floyd-Maidana order this sergio-cotto fight
                    f that! im ordering both!
                    i really liked that response from cotto. i bet martinez didnt expect that

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                      Sergio is going to batter him.

Poor kneeguelita.

Comment

Working...
                      X