Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios Talking about The Last Piss Test. Negative for Chinesse Commission but Vada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios Talking about The Last Piss Test. Negative for Chinesse Commission but Vada

He was negative was china testing but his contaminated testest he was postitive.

Seeing Ariza in the back with his face looking like a shady creeper makes the whole interview almost void.

Comment

I'm more willing to accept their story now. Rios is a straight up guy, tells it like it is and I doubt that he has the smarts to stick to the story in the same detail that its been described since the story broke.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Seeing Ariza in the back with his face looking like a shady creeper makes the whole interview almost void.

Rios looks like he is telling the truth, I believe he truly thinks he wasn't on anything. The snake type vibe Ariza has though makes you think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
          I'm more willing to accept their story now. Rios is a straight up guy, tells it like it is and I doubt that he has the smarts to stick to the story in the same detail that its been described since the story broke.
          I believe it a 100$ ,

Vada is a start up business.

they do not have branches out in Macau or even buisness relation or hell even buisness relation anywhere, they have and will always use freelancers and thats what they did here, Hired freelances to do the job and that was apparent in the multiple Ellie videos where they did not use gloves etc etc.

Comment

A FAil test is a fail test, but This sucks if it's true about the way the handled the equipment, and its hard to believe Ariza would've done anything knowing they were taking "stringent" testing with an agency that has caught numerous athletes already.

oh well.

Comment

hahahaha you can ask ariza why is it happened maybe he give something fishy why rios got positive.....

Comment

Working...
              X