No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: 100% in for dec 7 clash vs Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    How can call Khan a hypetrain, and then somehow heap praise on Alexander the same time?

Alexander robbed his two biggest victories, quit against Bradley and fought a 40 year old man for title.

Come on.
    1st thing you got to do is stop lying. Who's heaping praise on Devon? Saying he beats khan isn't really saying that much.

Edit: And Khan's been starched twice and dropped by a former half decent lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Finally. Now we Khan put to rest this Khan is this good and can beat this guy. He'll get whooped and hopefully the overrated hypetrain can end.
      Wrong. Khan puts on a showcase against Alexander and the hype-train re-starts.

Devon is the perfect, utterly perfect fight for him style-wise. I think his chin holds up too. Throw in a belt, Khan telling everyone how he can take a punch better now he's not killing himself to make weight, and Schaefer makes the Mayweather fight before some of the killers get their hands on Khan and he takes another loss.

Another thing. Khan might be delusional and overrated but at least the motherfocker gives us some stonking fights. Alexander is one of the most boring fighters I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post

Devon is the perfect, utterly perfect fight for him style-wise. I think his chin holds up too. Throw in a belt, Khan telling everyone how he can take a punch better now he's not killing himself to make weight, and Schaefer makes the Mayweather fight before some of the killers get their hands on Khan and he takes another loss.

Another thing. Khan might be delusional and overrated but at least the motherfocker gives us some stonking fights. Alexander is one of the most boring fighters I have ever seen.
        Yeah AK can actually give Mayweather a good fight. Alexander & Mayweather both might not be able to capitalize on that weak chin. AK is always putting on a good show. Devon made a Maidana fight look bad lol and the Randal Bailey fight was the worse fight i've seen in quite some time. Devon is boring but he has talent and a scrap with Khan will be a competitive affair. Devon wins if he can bring back the Urango magic or else he loses a close decision on points.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
          Yeah AK can actually give Mayweather a good fight. Alexander & Mayweather both might not be able to capitalize on that weak chin. AK is always putting on a good show. Devon made a Maidana fight look bad lol and the Randal Bailey fight was the worse fight i've seen in quite some time. Devon is boring but he has talent and a scrap with Khan will be a competitive affair. Devon wins if he can bring back the Urango magic or else he loses a close decision on points.
          Mayweather knocks Khan out, 100%. Khan will look good for 1.5 rounds but Floyd will time the focking hell out of him. I don't care to see that fight.

The Urango "magic" happened once and we've never seen it again. In fact, I don't see the talent you do. I think he's a spoiler, he's quick and clinches a lot and it's hard to really look good against him. Khan will, though.

Alexander has one thing that Khan would love - a very, very solid chin. He's probably stood up best to Matthyse's punching power than anyone.

Comment

How exactly is Devon perfect for Khan?? In case you haven't noticed the only fighters Khan actually dominate are midgets. Every time Khan fights someone close to his length, he has trouble. Add to that the fact that Devon is damn near just as fast, with way more stamina, I say Devon is actually all bad of a stylistic matchup for Khan.

And I don't know why you feel that boring or exciting is relevant to who wins head to head because it's not. However since you felt the need to bring up irrelevant $h!t, I'll have you know that I preffer to watch Khan fight cause he's much see boxing. Still doesn't mean he's that good. Arturo Gatti was much watch boxing but he never was (that) good.

People consider Floyd boring, while considering other fighters exciting and Floyd beat every exciting fighter he's faced while being considered boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              How exactly is Devon perfect for Khan?? In case you haven't noticed the only fighters Khan actually dominate are midgets. Every time Khan fights someone close to his length, he has trouble. Add to that the fact that Devon is damn near just as fast, with way more stamina, I say Devon is actually all bad of a stylistic matchup for Khan.

And I don't know why you feel that boring or exciting is relevant to who wins head to head because it's not. However since you felt the need to bring up irrelevant $h!t, I'll have you know that I preffer to watch Khan fight cause he's much see boxing. Still doesn't mean he's that good. Arturo Gatti was much watch boxing but he never was (that) good.

People consider Floyd boring, while considering other fighters exciting and Floyd beat every exciting fighter he's faced while being considered boring.
              The boring comment has nothing to do with the head to head aspect, it was in relation to you wanting Devon to end the hype train. Why do you want the boring-ass mediocre fighter to prevail over the exciting mediocre fighter?

Khan struggles against fighters who are willing to get inside, as he has no inside game. Alexander is an outside fighter who likes fighting going back. Khan will out-speed him like he did Zab. We will see how Devon does against a faster fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Wake me when he faces Bradley and rematches Prescott.

Comment

The boring comment has nothing to do with the head to head aspect, it was in relation to you wanting Devon to end the hype train. Why do you want the boring-ass mediocre fighter to prevail over the exciting mediocre fighter?

Khan struggles against fighters who are willing to get inside, as he has no inside game. Alexander is an outside fighter who likes fighting going back. Khan will out-speed him like he did Zab. We will see how Devon does against a faster fighter.
                  No, Khan struggles with fighters close to his size. His daddy (Prescott).

Peterson
                  Maidana
                  Garcia

And now that his chin is totally shot, a former mediocre lightweight put him down too.

Lol at khan being anything more than slightly faster than devon. (Barely0. LOL.

Comment

who's being discussed for the undercard?

Comment

Working...
                    X