No announcement yet.

I just quit smoking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    you guys have crap smokes man. camel. marlboro, marlboro lights.

jeez.
    only smoke marlboros...what brand do u prefer over them homie?

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
      I don't see how anybody could smoke. Most selfish habit in the world if you ask me. You know you're killing everyone around you, but you do it anyway. Plus, it destroys your breath and makes your home/belongings smell like ****.

Good luck!!

can't front on that...though most people I know start doing it recreationally and get hooked...it kind of creeps in as a habit

and u're not killing everyone around u, unless they're around u all the time or they have incredibly bad luck (nicotine promotes the growth of an already existing tumor)...u can get cancer from processed foods all the same and people still eat them

not defending the habit or anything like that...regular smokers have a significant increase in chance of getting cancer and at least two dozen other diseases...

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        only smoke marlboros...what brand do u prefer over them homie?
        those american brands are way too strong. when i smoked it was a brand here called Du Maurier. Premium tobacco - compared to Camel's and ****.

Comment

those american brands are way too strong. when i smoked it was a brand here called Du Maurier. Premium tobacco - compared to Camel's and ****.
          I bet you used to don one of those posh long filters too you snobby posh ****

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            I bet you used to don one of those posh long filters too you snobby posh ****

mate, do you see what tobacco does to the colour of ones fingers? if you don't smoke with one i don't know what the hell you're doing with your life.

Comment

mate, do you see what tobacco does to the colour of ones fingers? if you don't smoke with one i don't know what the hell you're doing with your life.
              One shouldn't be holding those vile things, one should employ a peasant, preferably from Canada to hold such vile objects for you whilst you smoke it

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                One shouldn't be holding those vile things, one should employ a peasant, preferably from Canada to hold such vile objects for you whilst you smoke it
                we bring in Sri Lankans for that purpose.

anybody here sri lankan....sorry, no offense. i just like typing Sri Lanka.

Comment

So we not only have beer snobs on here, we have cancer stick snobs?

As long as I have been posting on here, I still learn something new everyday.

As far as the stinky shit, I brush my teefs everyday, use mouthwash, and don't smoke inside my house.

My fucking dogs probably smell better then 90% of the posters on here.

I'd make a poll, but I can't be arsed.

#stinkyf@ggot

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    So we not only have beer snobs on here, we have cancer stick snobs?

As long as I have been posting on here, I still learn something new everyday.

As far as the stinky shit, I brush my teefs everyday, use mouthwash, and don't smoke inside my house.

My fucking dogs probably smell better then 90% of the posters on here.

I'd make a poll, but I can't be arsed.

#stinkyf@ggot
                    smelly big eared bastard.

Comment

smelly big eared bastard.
                      You gawdamn right.

But no penis has ever entered my mouf, or user title.

Think about that one, oh sweet child of Ricky Henderson.

Comment

Working...
                      X